Cpt 13 | Handwriting

Kelly's POV

I hummed softly, tapping on my phone and hearing the note through my headphones. I jotted down a few lyrics, tapping on the animated guitar again and hummed along. I was songwriting and so was the others.
So far I had down a verse and I was working on the chorus.
I sighed, running a hand through my hair as I tried to think of something.
"What the hell are you doing?" I I heard faintly through my headphones. I lifted my head up, seeing Michael next to me.
"Um, hi?" I said back, sliding the headphones onto my neck. He rolled his pretty eyes.
"What the hell are you doing?" He repeated, joking annoyance. I looked back down to the notebook on my lap.
"I'm songwriting. Why? What do you want?" I asked, looking back up at him. He looked at me for a bit until he looked the other way, clearing his throat.
"Nothing." I frowned, annoyed as to why he wasn't telling me.
But then again why would he?

Because you had a super hot make out session?

No, shut up. It was probably nothing but a make out session.

Okay, keep telling yourself that.

I cringed internally at the monologue in my head, my eyes flashing to Michael for a moment.
This is freaking Michael Clifford we're talking about here. He's rude, ungrateful and just immature.

You mean he's just like you in every way possible?

Okay, you need to shut the fuck up.

I rubbed my temples, twirling the pen in my other hand. I read over what I had already written:

I'm in the business of misery,
let's take it from the top.
She's got a body like a hourglass,
It's ticking like a-

"Cock?" I looked up to an confused looking Michael.
"What?" I asked, surprised. He frowned and pointed to my notebook with a finger, his side leaning on mine slightly.
"Ticking like a cock?" I looked at him with an unamused expression.
"Are you serious? That says clock." I told him, looking at him with wide eyes as if he were a child.
"It looks like cock" I sighed heavily and face-palmed myself.
"Dude, I'm sorry I don't have the best handwriting ever." He laughed, his body shaking next to mine. I looked at him for a moment before I started laughing too.

A/N
IT'S BEEN FOREVER I'M SO SORRY I HAD WRITERS BLOCK AND MY ANXIETY CAME BACK YAY
I know that this chapter is extremely short, but I wanted to publish something because it has been quite a while.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter though.

AND I FINALLY HAVE RECASTED KARA!!!1!1!
Instead of being played by Lana, she'll now be played by Jenna Mcdougall.
She's the lead singer in an amazing band called Tonight Alive.