Chapter 14:witches

Taylor has been avoiding Marcel since she got stuck at the compound. She knew he had questions and she didnt want to answer them right now. The night they spoke about werecoyote kept playing In her mind. The hatred he had from them made her fear his rejection the most.

On top of that she had vampire babysitters that kept her from leaving the compound. She could barely wipe her ass without someone knowing. Oh how she wanted to rip someone's throat out but they were just following ordered. On top of that many of these vampires was in her life when she was a baby running around the quarter looking for scraps.

"Tay,I dont feel good" taylor looked over at Davina whi laid in bed sweating up a storm.

"I'll get Marcel" she says running out only to regret her words the second she saw him. She pushed pass her own insecurities instead and pulled on his hand. "Something is wrong with Davina" she says

The next second was a blur. One second he was looking at her confused the next he was gone and most likely with Davina so she went to her room.

This was all to much for her. She didnt know if it was her coyote emotions or her own but she just wanted to be let out. She now knew how Haily felt being trapped here but then again she could leave whenever once she came clean about the baby. If she came clean but by the looks of it Haily was not gonna risk her life.

Taylor left quickly to Haily room. She had nothing better to do but tease the other. "Hey mutt" she greeted sitting on her bed to second she showed up.

"What do you want" Haily snaps glaring at the girl

"You should be nicer love. I am after all carrying a deadly little secret you wouldnt want others to know" She says smirking at the shock written across her face."what? You thought I'll just forget better yet you didnt think I'll use it as leverage "

Taylor smirked at this. "I told you before and I'll tell you again. Stay away from Elijah" she snaps

"Thought you didnt care about him. With you trying to runaway and all" he says annoyed

"I dont but it's the mate bond. That prevents me from doing a lot I'm also not stupid. You want to save your life so if and when the secrect come out Elijah might save you out of love" Taylor wiped away a fake tear

"Just warms my heart on how devious you are. Turning two brothers against one another how sad" Taylor put her hand over her heart

"What's your point" Haily questions."what will make you keep quiet"

"Like I said ,stay away from my idiot mates that fate has decided to make mine" Taylor got up and left after that becoming bored with the conversation. It was amusing in the beginning and not it wont.

Elijah appeared in front of her a second later making her growl at him. "Davina needs to finish the harvest or new Orleand will fall" he says

"You cant be serious " she snaps"they have to be lying. There has to be another way"

"There is not. Thought you should know." He says smiling sadly at her

Taylor stormed past Elijah and made her way into the room where Davina laid at the same time as Marcel.

The pair looked at one another before her eyes showed what she truly was. She ripped ripped out the vampires neck that was in the room before looking back at Marcel

"If your gonna stop me Ma-"

"I wont. We getting Davina out of here" he says picking the witch up. The pair both left shortly after.

Once they were safe in a warehouse Marcel looked at her expecting answer."found out I was a werecoyote end of discussion.

Realization seemed to dawn on him as he looked at her with regret."when you asked about them in your birthday....I'm so sorry" he says bringing her into a hug. "I should have known. "

"You dont hate me: Taylor asked looking up at him.

"Of course not. You still the little girl I helped raise"

"I'm not little anymore" he snaps moving to Davina side

Time passed quickly and before she knew it they were found. She was ready to kill you ever it was when Marcel went out to talk to them. He return a few minutes later and spoke to Davina all while Taylor glared.

"You cant be serious. You gonna let them kill her" she snaps snarking at him in betrayal

"Its the only way." Davina mumbles letting Marcel pick her up.

Taylor followed him out to the cemetery where everyone stood. Taylor couldnt watch and turned away looking up at the sky when she heard a scream.

Taylor teared up already knowing what was to come. Davina was dead and there was nothing she could do about it. She wont coming back and it was her fault. She should have fought more to save Davina. Fought against Marcel but now she trusted in his judgement and it failed her.

Vote, comment and let me know what you think. I'm thinking about Letting Fin also be her mate. What you think about all the original boys being mated to her.