Chap 29: Where are you?

Start from the beginning

.......

His feet stomped on the cold, wet ground. The payment caked in remnants of where rain once poured. The wind blows roughly, his hair waving in its wrath. He wore nothing but a soaking wet t-shirt and soggy jeans. Droplets of water dripped down his cheeks, eluding off his damp hair. His lips trembled as the cold settled in. He should feel freezing but he couldn't feel a thing. He felt completely numb. He was completely numb.

It was strange. He could feel the pull of his mate calling for him; yearning for him. He could feel his misery, his pain as if it were his own-which truthfully it was too.

He ached. He cried. He mourned.

He mourned for his mate he so cruelly left behind. He didn't know what he was thinking. What he was saying. What he was doing. He regretted how he acted, how he treated him but there was no turning back now-was there? He didn't know. He didn't know where to go from here. He couldn't raise this child alone. He didn't even want it in the first place nor is he ready to play the single parent card.

He was so afraid and he knew Jungkook was too because he could feel him.

"Jimin! Jimin!" He stops in his tracks, splashes of dirty water bounce onto his drenched shoes.

He glances to the right, to the street where a car slowly pulled up to the curb. The window rolled down and a man leant over.

"What are you doing walking in this rain? You're soaked! Get in the car before you freeze." He leans over the seats to get the passenger door open.

Jimin stares at him for a moment before listening to his demand. With soaking wet clothes he gets in the warmth of the car.

"Thanks for coming, I wasn't sure you were. You sounded busy." He mumbles through frozen lips, feeling uncomfortable sitting in his wet jeans.

"No more than usual. With my job I'm never off the clock." He smiles gently before pulling away and beginning to drive.

Jimin nods, anxiety washing over him at the growing realisation of what he's done to the relationship between himself and his mate. His mark ached, itched the further away he was to him.

"Here, take this." He reaches behind, fumbling on the seats then coming back with a towel. "It's for when I go to the gym. It's clean." He hands him the towel that Jimin takes with gratitude.

"Thank you." Jimin wipes his face, his wet locks and behind his neck.

He nods, returning his full attention back to the slippery road. It was dark now, the moon up and shining high full and bright. The weather was gloomy just like his mood. He felt drained, ashamed and deeply sad. He already missed him and wanted to be near him but he was the one who walked out. He was the one who chose to leave him. Could he just go running back to him like that? After everything he's done.

"Are you okay? You sounded upset when you called me." There was quiet for a little while as they both settled before he spoke up.

"I was. I am." He clutch's at his stomach, rubbing gentle circles over his wet shirt where his growing stomach hid.

He holds his stomach, his raw emotions settling in as he realises the repercussions of everything he's done. He got drunk while he's pregnant and he could've hurt the baby. He thought about aborting the pup inside him, getting rid of the little being Jungkook and him made together. He felt ashamed but at the time he wasn't ready and he's not ready now either but now he knows what he wants and he wants to keep it.

"You're pregnant!" There's a shatter of glass, he drops his cup in stunned shock.

There's stunned silence, he just stares at Jimin with a gaping mouth and wide eyes. It's almost as if someone's punched him in the gut.

"It wasn't planned! I'm on the pill....or I thought I was on the pill." Jimin scrunches up his hair, keeling over in his seat.

"You thought? What does that even mean Jimin? You barely know him." The alphas scent heightens, Jimin's nose ruffles at the smell.

"I do know him Yoongi. He's my mate. I just forgot to take my pills I think, with everything going on it completely slipped my mind." Jimin rubs his growing belly, feeling something he hasn't before.

Yoongi paces the room, ignoring the broken glass while he takes it all in. He knew something was wrong when he phoned, the second he answered that phone and Jimin said he needed him he was racing to get there. He holds a soft spot for the small omega and all he wants to do is protect him and cherish him like the perfect omega he is. He couldn't shake this feeling he had towards him and it hurt to know he couldn't have him. He was mated to another and now carrying their pup. He wanted to scream and cry but he knew he had no right.

"I'm really scared Yoongi, I've never been a dad before and I'm not sure I'm ready. I've never wanted kids. I have no idea what I'm doing."

.......
Finally! Finally! So sorry it's short but It will move fast in the next chapter. Thank you so much for being so patient with me & I'm so sorry for making you wait.

I love you & I've missed you all♥️♥️