The Girl Who Always Gets Bullied At High School

It was Brooke's first day at her new high school. She always thought that Park Ridge High is a good school full of nice people.

1 week being at Park Ridge High and she hated it. But there was this girl named Jada-Rose, Jada-Rose was the schools bully as well as Samantha.

First Break: Brooke went to sit down to eat her lunch. While she was eating her lunch she heard a voice saying "Hey ugly what are you doing?". Brooke said sadly "Who are you" Jada-Rose and Samantha exclaimed "My name is Jada-Rose and this is Samanatha". Brooke said politely "Can you please not call me ugly because I'm not". They both said "Shut up, you ugly idiot". Brooke replied "IM GOING, AND LEAVE ME ALONE".

Second Break: As Brooke went back to her spot to sit down to eat her lunch. She then looked up and saw Jada-Rose and Samantha standing there and they said "Why are you sitting alone you rat?". But Brooke just got her bag and walked away.

DING, DING, DING. As Brooke finished up her work she quickly put her book and pen in her bag, she got her bag and ran. But Jada-Rose and Samnatha were standing there and they said "Are you going to go home and cry to your mummy" and Brooke just kept on avoiding them. Finally as she got to the gate her mum beeped the horn and said "Come on darling let's go home".