Chapter 18🥀

Vanessa Smith

Vanessa Smith

As y'all know Chris ain't let me leave he made some good points and I'm for it but I really have grown to love him and it's crazy. Right now he had me dress up he took RoRo to mama Joyce and we going out not like I can drink nun but still as a date.

"I appreciate this and how much you care I do but keep your toxic ass baby mama away from me y'all child cute and all but that won't stop me from making his mother look unrecognizable" I say drinking my water with lemon in it while he had some champagne this some mess.

"Y'all not crossing paths no more don't worry if I could I'd give her a restraining order" he cut my stake for me

"You love the crazy bitches like damn you like the fact bitches don't wanna loose/ lose you but I'm not about to be one of them"

"You different I like that not money hungry nothing pure" he said feeding me ain't he the cutest

"Oh love I'm just R. O. D try me"

"Ghetto and pretty whew" he said licking his lips

"You ready to go I got something you can eat in the car"

"Let's go then" he called the waiter over and dipped off after the bill he was finna eat something much more expensive this Chanel pussy boo call me Kashdoll might get Chanel tatted on it.

"You gone let me for real?" He asked all shocked

"Yes nigga now eat before it's cold" I point my finger down to "Chanel" her new name but he wanted me to sit on his face in the backseat (you freaks can imagine what way they laying)

He was getting to work too I mean gawwwwddddd. He flicked his tongue over the folds and starting to go inside, he kept flicking his tongue over my clit next thing I know his lips was over my center like a suction cup and he wouldn't let go and when he came up for air it made a slurpy sound I like that shit. He kept licking and I was enjoying it. "Wait baby" he won't listen and he wrapped his arms around my thighs "please b-baby I think ima cum" he inserted two fingers and twist them and continued to lick up and down. "Ah" I take off my top and the nipple covers I abs and caressed my chest it's not a lot but he like to suck on me so 🤷🏽‍♀️😏.

After I came 4 times he tapped my thighs to get up.

"Boy I can barely get up legs on jello you ate me like I'm not carrying your child in my stomach all my little fluids probably gone" I move from his face to his chest taking a break then moving back "I'm thirsty and hungry"

"I got my daily dose of you I could go for another one but you got an ocean bout to drown a nigga I don't mind if it's yours" he said starting up the engine

" boy stop about to make me feed you again"

After our silent car ride home I got straight in the shower and put in some biker shorts and a sports bra

"Let me feast again" he said tugging at my legs

"Boy I'm going to bed I'm tired and this belly makes it no better good night love" I turn over and go to sleep