One

A/N: Thank you to the amazing people who did the artwork, I found it on google, and I loved it. Shout out to them! Please spam me with comments or Ideas! FourTris will happen, don't worry. So will Chrill and Marlene + ??? Read and find out.

                           *Tris' PoV*

I wake to the sound of chatter in the intiates room. Christana is talking to Will, and Al, and other people to others. My fists still hurt from yesterday's fight with Peter, and I wish I didn't have to get up. I get up, nevertheless, and put on my watch. The only thing I have from Abnegation left, my watch. I threw my grey sneakers out yesterday, because they were old and torn, unusable. "Finally, Sleeping Beauty is up," Chris overexaggerates and I roll my eyes. When I look at my watch, I panic, it is 10! I am late for training. "Relax, Tris," Will says, and I raise an eyebrow at him. "Relax?! How can I relax if we are late?!" I shout at him, and he laughs. What the hell is happening? "We have a day off today, Tris, remember? Plus Uriah asked if we want to go to his Candor or Dauntless party at 11, we're going." Al states, simply and I calm down. "What... what is Candor or Dauntless?" My friends laugh, and I force a laugh. "Dauntless truth or dare, but if you can't fulfill a dare, or answer truthfully, you have take off an article of clothing, excluding socks and shoes." Christana explains the rules, "Tris, hit the showers, girl. We are going shopping!" Christana squeals, and I groan, I hate shopping, we don't do it in Abnegation, why here? Ugh. I grab clothes that we brought a few days ago, after I got my first tattoo which is three ravens, one for each family member I left behind. I leave for the showers, and when I return it is 10:05. "Damn, that was fast, Tris," I shrug, and go with Chris to shop.