2.

Dinah Pov: mommy ook okk rawrrr
Lauren let out a cute as could be trex roar as she pointed to the giant dinosaur infront of her.
Yes baby i see that and whats my little mila looking at.
Camila turned her head to tell her mommy about the dinosaur infront of her to show mommy how BIG she was "ook mommy its loooong" the little ones head going upwards nudging dinah to look up with her. Oh wow baby that is long
"Ook mama" ally was with normani looking at the tiny dinosaurs and eggs jumping with excitement hoping the dark skinned girl would notice how much fun she was having. Why dont we look at the other exhibits babys normani said glancing at dinah to get her girls approval. With a nod lolo camz and ally all held hands with their mommy and mama and headed to the other attraction. "Scary mama" camila said as she looked at the circus exhibit where lauren was babbling away at dinah looking at the funny faces the clowns made ally was also looking at the big elephants and bears dancing on big colorful balls.
Its okay baby come on
Their not gonna hurt you their fake
Normani put one hand on the statue
And camila eyes grew wide hoping the clown wouldent bite her mama
"Its ok camz ook" ally said giving one of the clowns a poke which dinah gave her a slight warning after not to do that. But camz was happy seeing her big sister be so brave and she touched the clown her mama had.
She must be learning that from you dinah told normani as she held a low eyebrow staring at the 2 troublemakers normani gave a small smile and told camila they should go with their mommy and sisters.
After the circus exhibit they saw a forest,ocean, they headed to the mummy exhibit which normani didnt think was too good a idea with the little ones but dinah was obsessed with this stuff. You sure are real interested in a guy thats been dead 1000s of years normani said to dinah which earned her laughs and giggles from the 3 little ones. Shut up dinah said as ally began to read the sign that was next to the tomb dinah was looking at. Ally was reading and all seemed fine until she got to the part about a life threatening curse and at that point lauren eyes grew wide she didnt want her mommy to get a curse and she started crying holding up for her mommy. Dinah quickly grabbed lauren and told her it was fine she thinks its time for them to leave.
So normani held ally and camila hands as dinah held her oldest lauren to her chest and made their way to their car on the way back the 3 littles all fell asleep. Well that was one heck of a day eh normani said as dinah looked at her and said yeah wasent it the best.

To be continued