What Janessa wants

I been searching high and low for a man that I can fall in love with. One that I can build a house and start a family with. One that will love and cherrish me through the good and the bad. One that my parents will fall in love with ol so dearly. And lastly a man that I can spend an eternity with that won't ever hurt me.

Well so much for that.....it seems like that is nearly impossible to find.. and really and truly I don't understand why. I mean I'm a beautiful, talented, and loving girl. I love to cook and clean, and work..What man in his right mind doesn't want a lady as such....

I guess I don't show enough ass or something...but hey I'm not ashamed of that. I don't need to get a man's attention by showing off the parts that I wish to only share with my man..

Aside from what I don't have, and what I wish to have...I know what I like and I truly do have a type.. I love me some caramel men, with a nice smile, especially those with dimples, and I will die for any man with a 6 pack. But on the other hand I am a fiend for some chocolate. Eew I'm just melting from the thought.

But anyways I could go on and on about that, so moving along l like a man that knows how to be aggressive but knows when to be gentle. I like a man that wears his confidence loud and proud... I want a man that isn't afraid to take me around his home boys. I like a man that knows what he talking about, and lastly I like a man that can show me places and things I neva seen before.

So, I just wanna ask you lord is there any man out there for me? Who's going to love me?