Chapter 1: VidCon Party

"Hey everyone!" I smiled brightly at the camera. "Today's video is about Body Mods." I clarified. My nane is Adelina Mckenzy Page. "My first body modification is my hair. I have eletric blue streaks in my bangs and dark purple tips. I did this a few weeks ago. But the first time I ever dyed it, it was from a box. I died my whole head light brown. It didn't really work since my hair is dark." I went on about my ear piercings, gauge size, and facial piercings. I have a size 0 gauge, two upper lobe piercings, in my right I have an industrial, in my left I have to helix piercings. I have the right side of my nose pierced, left eyebrow, labret, madona, tongue, and my belly button pierced. I have 7 tatoos; A semicolon ( ; ) on my wrist, A small heart- on my right rib -that my friend tattoed on me when I was 15, a palm reading hand on my upper left arm, spongebob **I was drunk** on my left rib, a pokeball on my ass, a pin up girl on my thigh, and a hello kitty bow **again I was drunk** on my left thumb. I have blue eyes, dark brown hair, side swept bangs, and pale skin. I'm 5'5, pretty short, I know. I am 20 years old. My friends gave me beer the night I got my drunk tattoos. "Okayyyyyy, Hope you enjoyed this video. Thumb it in the 'down there' if you did." I whispered 'down there'. "And baiiiii." I danced shittily for about 30 seconds and turned the camera off.

"Hey Kalel." I said into my phone. "Hey!" She seemed happy. "There is a party tonight and I want you to come. Get ready." She said. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. "Ok..." I heard her cheer loudly. "I'll Be there in an hour!" Then she hung up.

Kalel showed up and hugged me really tightly. "Owie!" I whined. She chuckled. "You look nice." I complimented. She looked down at her outfit. "Thanks. You too!" She and I left my apartment.

We pulled up to a big house. "I want you to meet my boyfriend tonight." She looked over at me. "Ok." I smiled. I stepped through the door; already recognizing half the room. Jenna Marbles, nigahiga, Danisnotonfire, Tyler Oakley, Pewdiepie, Cutiepiemarzia, Tobuscus, cinamontoastken, Sky Does Minecraft, Cryoatic, Amazingphil, AtomicMari, Shane Dawson, Joey Graceffa, and Sawyer Hartman. "Wow," I whispered. "I bet no one knows who I am." I said to Kalel. She scoffed. "They probably want you for collabs, pictures, shopping, all that shit." She grinned. I chuckled. "There he is, Anthony!" Kalel dragged me over to her boyfriend. "Hey babe." He kissed Kalel quickly. Awe. "Oh, Adelina, This is Anthony." She smiled. "She goes by Delina." I smiled. "Hi," I didn't expect him to know me. "Hey," He smiled.

I found myself surrounded by a bunch of pretty famous people. Most of them were vlogging. "Come on, lighten up." Kalel nuged me. I sighed. "I don't know anyone here except you." I fake pouted. She pulled me off tge couch and dragged me off to a room. "Hey Joven," She called over to The Jovenshire. (See what i did there) "Hey!" He smiled at me. "Delina, I love your videos." He hugged me. I smiled and giggled a little. "Thanks." Kalel awed. "See now you know someone!" She grinned. I nodded. "Hey, Wanna play super smash?" He asked. I nodded. "Um, hell yes." He chuckled and handed me a controler. Lasercorn, Mari, Ian, and Ryan (nigahiga) were sitting with controlers. We all picked our characters, I was link.

"I am so beating your ass!" I laughed at joven's comment. "Dude, you're in last place, Oh! And now you are dead." Lasercorn said as I killed him. "Dammit!" Joven whined. Mari was next to die, then Ryan, then Lasercorn. Now it was Link vs. Mario (Ian). A few attacks later and I win. "Suck it, bitch!" I yelled in victory.

After the game I went to get a drink. "Oh sorry!" I said as I ran into someone. "It's cool." Danisnotonfire was standing right infront of me. Holy frack. "You're Delinax, right?" He asked. "Yeah. Hi." I shook his hand. He smiled. "I love your videos." I was speechless. "I-uh-Thank you. That's like, the biggest compliment." I awkwardly laughed. He chuckled a little. I eventually got a sprite to drink. I exchanged my number with Dan and Joven too. Kalel introduced me to a few people. "Marzia, This is Delina." I smiled shyly at her. She was so nice and awesome. Kalel introduced me to Shane Dawson. We also exchanged numbers. The party was over at around 11:30.

I got home to check my channel. Oh. My. Fuck. I squealed. "1 million subscribers!!!" I jumped around. I remember when I got 100,000 subs. It was december, 2012.