31

jisung woke up being wrapped in warmth. his head was on minho's chest and he could hear his calm heartbeat.

jisung took this moment to look at minho's peaceful face and smile to himself. he could see all the little details photos couldn't get.

"perfect." jisung whispered.

minho pulled him closer, making jisung know he was awake.

"stop talking about yourself." minho said, kissing jisungs head. the younger boy pouted as minho tried to go back to sleep.

the two have been with each other for days on end and each day jisung craved more of the older boy. he became attached to him and always want his attention.

minho didn't mind as he felt the same.

today felt different somehow. jisung wasn't sure if he was just really comfortable with minho or if he was feeling bold today.

jisung grabbed minho's face and brought his lips to him. minho fluttered his eyes open and smiled at the boy who was blushing.

"what was that for sungie?" minho chuckled. he was surprised and didn't think jisung could pull that kind of move.

"i didn't wanna wait any longer." jisung said. minho looked into his eyes as it shined bright.

"well i can't either." minho held jisungs face as he planted kisses on his forehead and cheeks. jisung didn't resist as minho put himself on top of him.

"jeekies!" minho laughed, squeezing them.

"you kissed everything on my face except where i wanted you to!" jisung crosses his arms. he looked at minho who was hovering over him.

minho put one hand next to jisungs head and used his other to cup jisung face. he slowly lowered himself and kissed the younger boy.

"happy?" he asked, pulling away.