19

jisung sat in the corner of the coffee shop, holding his hot chocolate with sweater paws patiently waiting for the boy to come. the weather wasn't ideal but he enjoyed it. the clouds covering the sky with a soft, but cold breeze was his favorite.

the coffee shop slowly became quiet as people left. jisung swayed his feet back and forth looking at his phone anxiously.

1:55 pm

he let out a small sigh as he took another sip of his drink.

"you ordered without me?" a familiar, yet new voice filled jisung's ears. he looked up surprised and choked on the hot drink.

minho chuckled softly as he made sure jisung was okay.

"choking already? we just met!" minho said as he took a seat in front of the boy.

"where's the block button in real life?" jisung covered his pink face.

"what's with you and blocking me?" minho pouted. he held onto jisung's wrist, slowly pulling his hands out of his face. he smiled as jisung looked into his eyes.

"you're prettier in person." minho softly said.

"are you sure you've looked in the mirror today?" jisung laughed.

"is sungie flirting with me?" the older raised his eyebrow, smirking.

"you killed the mood." jisung crossed his arms and pouted. minho awed at the sight of the boy smiling to himself.

"so han jisung," minho started.

"what's your favorite color?"