Another plot twist??? Oh shiZz!- 😳😱

Start from the beginning

She knew BEN was probably still up playing CoD or Minecraft, but he wasn't into deep conversations or trying to console people, so she shrugged that option off...

Brian or Tim would be good listeners...

She didn't want to bother them, though. Especially this late...

She let out a groan of aggravation, gripping her hair angrily and kicking the side of her bed.

Bad choice.

She let out a yelp, slipping and falling on her back, a grunt erupting from her dry throat

"Ow! what the hell, (Y/n)?!" She growled at herself for being stupid, trying to get up but losing balance and toppling over, giving in and laying on the floor like a starfish.

"Wow, you're just as clumsy as you were five years ago, you little bird."

...

"Piss. Off. Lego."

The voice chuckled, and you felt a gloved hand grip your ankle and next thing you know, you were face-to-face with your arch-nemesis— upside down.

"It's 'Leo', FYI." He smiled his stupid smile at you, his shiny teeth reflecting the dim light of the moon that peeked through your window.

You grunted in response, "then stop calling me a bird. Deal, robo?"

He made a poker-face, an expression he made frequently towards you when he wasn't amused.

He tossed you onto your bed, which caused you to yelp yet again.

"Stop calling me that."

You kept quiet. You knew it wasn't very nice, at all, to call him that nickname considering how it even originated.

He used to be human.

But his parents' boss was a douchebag.

You sighed, finally speaking, "hey, Leo, can I talk to yo— wait, how'd you get in here? I haven't seen you in over two years and I've moved since..." you squinted at him curiously... and accusingly.

"Not important— but when I got here, you were crying in your sleep..."

"What?! And you didn't even be wake me up?!" You growled at him, as he put his hands up defensively, laughing nervously.

"I knew if I did you would smack me..."

"I—" You paused, thinking about it, before shrugging, "yeah, good choice... but— uhm. That's what I'm tryna talk about..."

He looked back up at you from the window, his almond, curly locks bouncing around and framing his face, the moon illuminating half of his features, around his eyes and nose. You could make out the sincerity of his grey and blue melancholy eyes, and his cute button-nose. He always meant good, even if he teased you.

You sighed, scratching your arm.

"I had a terrible nightmare... and I feel like it might have to do with my new 'friends'..."