Being locked up in the drop ship is boring

Being locked up in the drop ship is boring. ATOM let us out we have been under the floor for 16 years. I give up.
" hey Luna what is John like when he is alone with you" well Monty when his with me he cares. " then why does he act like a psychopath?"

Well it has to do with his parents and so when I first meet he acted like he didn't care till a guard tried to rape me. " so he basically only cares for you" yes indeed But You got to know Octavia he means no harm he is doing what he thinks will protect me.

" what's your feelings towards Murphy" well I do like him a lot but he is scared of actually loving because he thinks everyone he loves will disappear. " well Luna I see you are in good hands but bell won't like it." Well bell has to deal with it because he wasn't there for me in a whole year and I know I killed our mother. " look Luna we both did" I know but bell blames me more then you.

" Luna he loves you he just doesn't know how to show it" well if you say so but If I were to choose who to go with I would go with John. " why Would you choose Murphy then your own brother?" Well monty Bellamy ignored me for 16 years. And he never ever showed the affection he shows to Octavia to me. And it just so Happens John was there for a whole year when Bellamy wasn't. " I am sorry to hear that"

it fine Monty because without Bellamy's attention I had a lot of time to myself to think. " But were you lonely?" I was but I had mom and a nice gaurd he taught me how to fight. " wait where was I?" Well O I would sneak trough the vents and accidentally fell into his room and he promised to keep me living a secret so I would go see him when ever he was free.

" Wow Luna your really bad ass" thanks O but Bell would not like it. " you two girls ready to come out" we both look at Monty he smiles and nods. Climbing down the ladder I look at Atom and I walk past him and walk towards the fire.

When it came to night I see a butterfly and I follow it. As I was running I ran into the group that went to go look for Jasper. And I look at them then Bellamy rushes towards me. " why are you out here and not at camp?" Well I saw a butterfly and ran after it. " you still should be in camp." Why do you care what I do. I know you only care for Octavia and besides if I died you still have O. " what got into Luna?" Nothing Bellamy I am just saying the truth. After all you blamed me for mother's death and even slapped me for it.

" look Luna I never meant to say that to you I was just sad." Well Bellamy if you were sad for 16 years why didn't you kill me then. " look Luna I wasn't sure when you were born I was scared that we didn't have enough food for Octavia and you." It's always Octavia this Octavia that. You never cared that I got hurt. You never cared that a gaurd almost raped me. You didn't care that I cried myself to sleep you never cared at all Bellamy just leave me alone.

Walking away I come to a beautiful meadow of purple flowers.

I sit down in the grass as tears go down my face

I sit down in the grass as tears go down my face. I start to sing

Play song

Stone cold, stone cold
You see me standing, but I'm dying on the floor
Stone cold, stone cold
Maybe if I don't cry, I won't feel anymore

Stone cold, baby
God knows I try to feel happy for you
Know that I am, even if I can't understand
I'll take the pain
Give me the truth
Me and my heart, we'll make it through
If happy is her, I'm happy for you

Hmmm, stone cold, stone cold
You're dancing with her, while I'm staring at my phone
Stone cold, stone cold
I was your amber, but now she's your shade of gold

Stone cold, baby
God knows I try to feel happy for you
Know that I am, even if I can't understand
I'll take the pain
Give me the truth
Me and my heart, we'll make it through
If happy is her, I'm happy for you

Don't wanna be stone cold, stone
I wish I could mend this, but here's my goodbye
Oh, I'm happy for you
Know that I am, even if I can't understand
If happy is her
If happy is her
I'm happy for you

When I was done more tears come down my face then a branch Snaps and I look up and it's a grounder. I push myself towards the tree as he comes closer. My hand gets cut on a branch and my now black blood comes out and the grounder says something in a different language. The grounder takes off there mask and it was a man with icy blue eyes. He grabs my hand and sanitized it and put bandages on it. " So your from the sky and you have black blood?" Yes I came from the sky but why aren't you killing me? " well girly your very special down here so I can't kill you." That's sad. " Why?" My older brother only cared for my older sister and not me because I am third Child. " well sky girl I will teach you our ways." Really? " yes after all you are a
Natblida." Thank you by the way my name is Luna Blake. " My name is Roan, We will begin training when your leg is healed up" Thank you Roan. " well since we are her I will teach you our language let's start with

"Ai laik Luna kom Skaikru en ai gaf gouthru klir it means I'm Luna of the Sky People, and I seek safe passage now say it." Ai laik Luna kom Skaikru en ai gaf gouthru klir did I say it right?
" yes very well now Ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim. Means Get knocked down, get back up" so it's Ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim? "very good you catch on fast"