While I was hugged by Octavia I remember a song Mom sang to me

While I was hugged by Octavia I remember a song Mom sang to me. I started singing. And Octavia looks at me hearing the words of the song and started crying more.

Octavia's POV

Hugging Luna she starts to sing the song mom sang to her when she cried when Bellamy ignored her. I start to cry more since this song is really emotional and sad. I open my mouth to say something but Bellamy walks in looking At Luna then me and looks guilty.

Lunas POV

Seeing Bellamy in front of me I cry more thinking he would actually care but his eyes go straight to Octavia. Well my dream never will come true. " hey Luna what happened to your leg" well Bellamy I saved your sister. What's it to you since you don't ever care about me. " look Luna I do care it's" well Bellamy what if you never came to see me what if I was dead. " Luna I really care let me start over please, I know I messed up, I was scared that you wouldn't like me as your brother." Bell I have liked you ever since mom gave birth to me.

Bellamy's POV

After hearing the song mom sang to Luna I knew I messed up and Murphy proved that to. I got to watch that Murphy boy I don't want him to hurt Luna. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Luna hugged me when I told her why I ignored her. She started crying even more I was claiming her down. When Murphy walked in and Luna got up and ran and hugged him. I glared at him then Octavia pulled me out of the tent. Hey what are you doing? " well I think her and Murphy need time alone" why O his a man and I know he like Luna.

Luna's POV

After Bellamy and Octavia left I pulled Murphy onto the cot and I got up and straddled Murphy's lap and hugged him. His hands when to my Hips pulling me closer I smile and say well John you sure missed me. " well you could have died" but I didn't I am still alive. " still sweetheart I was really worried about you." Just shut up and hug me. " fine Sweetheart, can you sing a song for me please?" Sure what kind of song? " well any song." When I was done singing I look at John and he was crying. " what does that song mean?" Well John it's a song my mom used to sing to me when ever Bellamy Ignored me. " well sweetheart I would never ignore you" thank you for that John you were there for me I leaned in and my lips were inches away from his till the tent Flap gets pushed open. " Oh Atom it's just you" hey Atom don't tell Bellamy about this please. " well Murphy Bellamy wants you, well you just ruined the moment." Hey  Atom can you leave for a bit please. " sure" well John let's finish. My lips touch his and he kisses back and he moves his hands to my ass . Then the flap of the tent opens and and I get pulled away I look up and it's Bellamy.
" Hey Bellamy it's not what it looks like we were just hugging, well it didn't look like you were hugging" look bell I am 16 and you hardly cared but I know you want me and O to be safe but John protected me from a guard almost raping me. " Oh thanks Murphy for watching my sister, well Bellamy she needed someone to watch her" look Bell I kissed John first I am sorry. " well Luna I may not like Murphy but he Protected you while I was ignoring you" well Bell Atom said you needed John so go ahead and take him. " we are going to go look for Jasper actually" So your taking John? " yes I am and you have to deal with it" fine Go on. " I will be fine Sweetheart" you better be or I won't talk or cuddle with you. "I will be fine Sweetheart I promise" good I pulled him into a hug and I pulled away to kiss his cheek and walked away. " hey Luna" hey Monty I am sorry about Jasper I hope his alright. " I hope so too"