Dom

The day when Quinton meets Nina......

"Which one you think we should get? The 50 or 65 inch? I think we should get the 65 inch." I looked around the store. I ain't wanna come out, I just wanted to stay in bed all day. Jass dragged me out of the condo, telling me it was way past time to decorate it.

So fuckin what.....?

When Quin was admitted to the hospital back in Indiana, our parents demanded we come back home to West Virginia. Our mother's hysterically did, while our pops tried to calmly put some sense in us.....

"This is enough Dominic! The three of you need to come back home. Ahora!" (Now) mom said it in a panicked tone.

We all stood outside Quin's hospital room. Me and Q stood next to each other, looking around avoiding their eyes. I wasn't ready to go back home, but deep down I knew that it was best to do so.

The same thoughts came to my mind one too many fucking times. Quin just caved in sooner than I did. Everytime I closed my eyes, I'd see Eloy, Inoch, Dahnia....the other kids and innocent civilians. Renegade and my other team members......

Every night I closed my eyes, they were the ones I saw. Staring at me quietly......the guilt building more and the fear of what they would say to me in my dreams torturing my conscious. I think Q goes through it too, but for him the pressure of feeling like Quin would never really forgive him. For Q not saving her in time.....all that was a fear of him not sleeping. Quin for losing the woman he truly loved and the greatest heartbreak of finding out and losing it at the same time.......

It was why we drank, we smoke......it took all of those painful memories and thoughts away. And even though it may have been a momentary typa thing......it helped. Now maybe it wasn't helping anymore, the pressure coming too great on us and we just..... separately snapped.....

"Listen son......I get you guys need your space. But come back to West Virginia, you'll have one of the condos we just bought. We can help you, if you let us......." Dad said. I shut my eyes and kept my face away. I still couldn't bring myself to look at my own father.

It may seem as if it's stupid, because no matter how many times he tells me that he's not dissapointed. I am though.....in myself......

Henry & Cassidy Winters (Dom's parents)

"Please......we're worried bout you three and this is a sign that we shouldn't have ignored your requests to not come and we should've still came. Now Quin....." Adila cried in Fareed's shirt.

I heard a deep sigh next to me and felt a nudge on my arm. I knew it was Q, asking me what I was gonna do.

"Please papa......you three need help. Let us get you help......" mom used the lil name and I felt myself caving.....I opened my eyes and looked at Brandon, who stood separate from us. He gave me that same look from when the cops came to us.