__

After a shower and breakfast with the boys it was time for me to head home. New Years Day was reserved for watching football with my family; real football –American football. I spent the day lounging in the basement with the rest of my family. We ate junk food all day, never bothering to do straining labor other than lifting forks and spoons to our mouths.

Surprisingly, the day was over sooner than I had imagined, and by ten o'clock I was too exhausted from doing nothing to even go out.

"No I don't think so," I yawned into the phone as I glanced down at my outfit. I was wearing black Nebraska sweatpants and Liam's maroon Brit sweatshirt that I hadn't given back. "I'm not in any state to go out," I informed Marisa.

"Why?" she whined. "Just go throw on that black dress and meet us there!" They were planning on attending a Night Storm Party, known for its ridiculous party atmosphere.

"Sorry Riss," I tutted. "You have a fun time grinding Zayn. I'm just gonna go to bed."

"We are not going to—"

"Don't lie to me." I cut her off. "Harry and Louis will be my eyes and ears. You know they are going to report you no matter what."

"THAT'S RIGHT RISSY!" Louis yelled in the background. "WE MIGHT EVEN TAKE PICTURES AND SELL THEM TO THE PAPS!"

"There aren't even paps in Omaha," Marisa snapped.

"Online babe," Harry snapped right back. "Online."

"CHAR!" Marisa turned her attention back to our phone conversation. "What did you just do?"

I snickered, "Apparently I have either A) prevented you and Zayn from grinding each other or B) just become Directioners favorite 1D girlfriend as pictures of you two might be ending up on the internet."

Marisa yelped into the phone, "You are so dead. I will kill you tomorrow when I come over to get ready for the show." She huffed, "So be prepared."

"Okay Riss," I chuckled. "I will. Have fun."

"Night Char."

Liam's POV

"How are you doing?" Lauren sat on the side of my bed as I folded my clothes and placed them back in my suitcase.

We had all gone out to a huge party the night before. I give it to Omaha; Night Storm Parties are the way to go. It was dark and not one person even knew we were there. It had been a fun, crazy night but Char wasn't there. Haz and I ended up chilling in the back talking more than anything. We hadn't gotten home until close to three. Now it was nearly noon. We had to pack and get everything loaded back on the bus before we were due for the last-second sound check and meet and greet.

I shrugged, placing my polos on top of my jeans. "I'm fine, yeah."

Lauren threw herself backwards groaning. "Come on Liam. It's the last night in Omaha. You won't see Char for god knows how many months, and I know what you have planned for tonight."

My heart stopped as I looked at her coldly.

She chuckled, "Do you really think Louis is good at keeping secrets?"

I rolled my eyes as I continued packing. Stupid Tomlinson could never keep his mouth shut, especially to Lauren.

"Are you nervous?"