"Because it's you!" I spat. "You have made no positive effort toward my relationship with him since we met in August. Why would I assume anything else?" My knees were shaking under me.

"I know," he leaned back forward resting his elbows on the desk. "And I'm sorry."

"You... wait what?" my mouth opened as I gaped at him.

"I'm sorry for not giving the boy a fair shot. That wasn't fair to him or you."

"Okay..." I dragged on the word, waiting for him to continue. He had yet to explain why he had my phone.

He proceeded, "I took your phone because I needed to call him and apologize for my actions."

"You called him?" I clarified. This was simply too much.

"Yes," he chuckled. "And I invited him over for dinner tonight. He said he'd come once the radio interview was over."

"He's coming here?" I gasped. "For dinner?"

My dad nodded proudly.

I shoved my phone in the front pocket of Liam's hoodie and ran over to him. I threw my arms around his neck and he pulled me onto his lap for a hug.

"I'm sorry, baby," he kissed my forehead. "I should have been fair."

"It's okay," I pulled away and smiled. "At least you can make up for it now, right?"

He chuckled again, "He gets a chance. I'm not saying I approve before I meet him."

"That's okay," my voice sounded slightly like a squeal. "As long as you give him that." I kissed him on the cheek before dancing up to my room.

Lauren's POV

"LOUIS TOMLINSON!" I shrieked. His hands were wrapped tightly around my bare waist. "I swear to god if you push me into that pool I will...."

"Yes?" Louis pulled away smirking at me. "You will?"

I tapped my foot. "I will... I will... I will not kiss you for the rest of the tour."

Louis laughed, "That's not a threat." He began his stalking movement towards me ever so cockily.

"It's not?" I questioned smugly. I took a step backwards towards the corner of the enclosed room.

He shook his head, "Nope. It's not."

"And why is that?"

My eyes roamed over his flawlessly toned stomach. It was funny, the boys claimed he never went to the gym, but his abs proved otherwise.

We were in the indoor pool of the hotel. Charlotte was going to come and hang out with everyone before the boys went for their radio interview. No one else had come down by the pool yet, so it was just Louis and me. Liam claimed he was waiting in the lobby for Char. Niall and Amalia were taking their lovely time as always, while Zayn and Marisa had gone to get towels for everyone.

We hadn't been in the pool area for very long before Louis had come up behind me and lugged me towards the deep end, attempting to shove me into the water. I had barely taken off my jean shorts and t-shirt, revealing my purple and blue patterned bikini, when his hands had captured my waist pulling me towards him.