"You haven't seen London, until you've seen it from above," his whisper sent chills across my body just like the breeze did.

I squealed, "Are you serious?"

"Ok, so being famous has its advantages... like being able to take your stunning girlfriend on helicopter rides." He laced his fingers through mine leading me towards the machine.

"Ms. McDermott," the pilot shook my hand that wasn't intertwined with Liam's, "It's nice to meet you.

"This is David Sparks. He flew us all over the place when we did radio shows. It's thanks to him that I can take you on this," Liam introduced.

"Good to see you again boy," the older gentleman slapped Liam on the shoulder. "Lovely lady you have here."

"I know," he winked. Liam led me towards the door. He placed his hands on my waist supporting me as I got into the helicopter. I slid over leaving room for Liam, but not leaving too much room. ; )

Mr. Sparks handed me a headset that had a microphone on it. "It's going to get loud since this is just a little chopper. Use this so you can talk."

Liam slid into the helicopter closing the door tightly behind him. He put on his headsets before slipping one arm around my back. Causally I leaned against him, so he tightened his grip.

"Ready to see London like you've never seen it before?"

I smiled as the helicopter began to rise into the air. The higher we rose, the more we could see. My face was tucked into Liam's side as I watched out the window.

The buildings glowed in the dark night sky. The city lights stretched for miles.

It was breath taking.

"It's beautiful," I whispered.

"Isn't it though," Liam squeezed my shoulder. "How's this for a perfect date?"

"It's incredible and exceeds any expectations that I had, but just spending it with you is what makes it important."

"Awww. That's so cheesy!" he nibbled on my ear.

"I know," I muttered. "But it's too true."

"Well I'm glad that you are spending this with me."

We flew over the city, our eyes taking in the scenery in silence.

"You are rapidly approaching your fourth month in this crazy city. Is it everything you wanted it to be?"

I chuckled, "You're going to Omaha during the tour right? You take a walk around the city and then tell me what you think. This city is incredible. It never fails to impress me."

Liam nodded, and then everything fell back into a comfortable silence. His hand fell lower on my waist as it rested against my upper thigh, causing my stomach to toss. His thumb moved back and forth across the material of my skirt. I sat there having to concentrate on my breathing so that my internal reaction wasn't obvious.

A few minutes later my stomach growled. Though I couldn't hear it over the sound of the helicopter, I could feel the rumbling within me. I jumped slightly, clutching my stomach.

"Hungry?" Liam asked his eyes bright even in the darkness.

"Mmm, yeah a little."