"Ok, ok," I took my pillow back and placed it against the wall leaning back on it.

"So we went in and like talked. Then we watched a movie. I was tired so I went to leave but he told me to stay pulling me back into a kiss which led to him dragging me on the sofa and then at some point we both fell asleep." I shrugged. It sounded much lamer in words than it did in my head.

"My guess is that it was a pretty solid kiss then," she laughed.

This time, I winked at her.

"I knew it!" She pumped her fist.

"So? What went down between you and Zayn last night?"

Her eyes glossed over as a smile controlled her face.

The night before –Marisa's POV

Liam led Charlotte out of the room.

"Oh boy," Louis giggled childishly. "We should keep an eye on those two." He started to get up. I couldn't believe that he would actually follow them in there, but apparently he would have.

Zayn clamped his hand on Louis' shoulder and forced him back onto the ground. Lauren patted his leg shaking her head. "Leave 'em alone, Lou."

Louis pouted. "But I have nothing better to do!"

"Sure you do," Lauren rose off the floor and offered him a hand. "I'm starving and, go figure, the place with five guys has no decent food. Come with me?"

A flash of hesitation crossed Louis' face before he took the sixteen year olds hand and the two made their way towards the door.

"Hazza?" Lauren called over her shoulder.

Harry took the invitation, only taking him a split second to join them at the door. Just like that, they were gone.

Niall and Amalia excused themselves as well, leaving me and Zayn.

"Let move to that one," he nodded at the sofa that faced the TV as opposed to the one we were on which was off to the side. His arm slid from around me as he made his way over to the sofa. I followed, grabbing a blanket from the back of the couch. I was freezing. Standing in front of Zayn, he pulled me down gently by my hips so I was pressed up against him.

My head was on his chest as I swung the blanket over me.

"Cold?" he whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

I'm not hopeless romantic and I hate being vulnerable, but in that moment I felt both emotions sweep over me.

"Yeah," I shrugged. It was the wrong way to answer. My voice should have been soft and sexy, but it was loud and abrupt. Suddenly I felt insecure. I hated this feeling. I couldn't figure out what was going on. I had never felt this way around someone before. Never!

"Here," he wrapped is arm around me pulling me closer sharing body heat. "Better?"

"Yeah," I tried to relax but my stomach was jumpy. I took a deep breath as his musky clean scent filled my nostrils.

"Are you okay?" he asked. He seemed to know something was up. "Is this," he motioned to his arm, "ok?"

I felt really bad for being so awkward. I wasn't usually like this and I couldn't figure out why I was acting so strangely.