Confrontation (1)

The girls and I position ourselves away from the other students watching us then I hand Miku a white Ridewatch and an empty Fullbottle.

Miku: What's that?

Miku asks me

(Y/N): On my right a white Ridewatch without any power, it is thanks to it that I can transform myself into a Kamen Rider using the Ziku Driver, On my left a Fullbottle also empty, it allows me to transform myself into a Kamen Rider using the Build Rider system.

Chris: Baka, why are you bringing that out here.

(Y/N): Don't worry about the small details, Miku takes them and thinks about what we talked about yesterday if you mean what you said, take your decision and join us but know that you can't go back.

Miku hesitates a bit then looks at Hibiki then takes the Ridewatch and the empty Fullbottle which starts to shine to become a complete Ridewatch and Fullbottle.

Ridewatch: [Shénshòujìng]

The girls are stunned about what just happened.

Miku: What just happened?

(Y/N): Congratulations, from now on you are the first female Kamen Rider.

I say by taking and putting the fullbottle in my pocket and letting her have the ridewatch.

Kanade: You mean she gained the power to become a Kamen Rider? But why are you dragging her into all this from what I see? She's just a civilian?

Tsubasa: Don't tell me she knows about the symphogear. You know very well that it's forbidden to reveal that information.

(Y/N): Miku decided to get involved and the Ridewatch and the Fullbottle recognized her wish. And Miku is under my tutelage and will join section 2 so I don't think there will be any problem, if there is, I will take responsibility for my actions.

Chris: You're still doing as you please, how can you stay so calm when you've done something so bad.

Hibiki: (Y/N) I feel like you are overdoing it.

(Y/N): Maybe, but we need all the help we can get against Noises, and even when Noises disappears it doesn't mean our world is safe.

Tsubasa: What...

Ding Dong Ding Dong

(Y/N): It's time, you two wait for me in your class after school and I'll come and get you, oh I almost forgot Miku catch.

I take a white object out of my pocket and throw it to Miku, then I run to class, Miku looks at what (Y/N) gave her, it's another Ridewatch but this one's white, she turns the dial and pushes the button.

Ridewatch: [Tsukuyomi]

Hibiki/Miku: Wow

Chris: What's that idiot thinking?

Kanade: It's no use thinking about it now, we'll get all the answers after school, now that I think about it we didn't ask your name.

Miku: Oh my name is Miku Kohinata, I'm Hibiki's classmate, and also (Y/N)'s childhood friend and girlfriend.

Chris/Kanade/Tsubasa: WHAT????????

//Timeskip//

Right now I'm sitting alone in my classroom thinking about how I'm going to explain my origins to others later.

(Y/N): Huh, Ryoko's going to yell at me for not telling her about the Rider System, Genjuro's going to have questions too, I hope he's not too disappointed and the girls I don't know what they're going to do to me.