chapter 32

the car was coming really fast when... Calum came and pushed me out of the way. The car just beeped and drove off.

''what the hell were yo thinking?"

''I just didnt like the way those girls were trying to kiss you and I've been hurt to may times I wanted it all to end" I said with tears coming out

''just know ill never leave you"

''promise?"

''promise."

we went back to the bar. Calum told me to take a drink to get my nerves down from the car thing. I think I took to many because soon I became durnk as fuck. And I think Calum wastoo. All the guys were with other girls making out od talking ordrinking with them. Calum called a taxi to take us back to the hotel. As soon as we got there we started making out. Things started to get heated and then they had you know what. When I woke up I had a pounding headache. I took some pills to take the pain away. Its funny im trying to take the pain away when I just deal with it. I went to go take a shower because I smelt like beer and sweat. As soon as the water hit me my whole body felt so relaxed. I was all done and changed and everything then Calum woke up. H e groaned at the pain I think.

''What happened?"

''you dont remember?"

''no''

''well I almost got hit b a car, we got drunk, and then I think we had sex"

''wewhat?"

''yah we had sex"

''oh damn we must have been really drunk"

''yah"

''do you know where the guys are at?"

''no we just came and left them at the club"

''oh then we shouls start looking for them"

....................................

we ended up finding them in there rooms al trashed. Igot to go meet Calums mom. She was so sweet and kind. It was about A month sense me and calum had that sex thing. We didnt tell his mom that. For christmas he gave me a promise ring.

..........................................................

hoped you liked it

~☹