chapter 22

CALUMS POV
"Are you ok?"
I hurts me to see her like this.
E-''No it hurts that I had to leave him" she cryed harder
C-''But he played with our heart"
E-''I know but I thought he loved me"
C-''What can I do for you?"
E-''Its ok you dont have to do anything just go back to sleep"
C-''Im not going to do that when your over here rying your eyes out"
E-''It jut hurts"
C-''What hurts?
E-''My heart"
I dont know what to do. I need help to cheer her up. I walked out of the room and went o Ashton and Michaels rooms.
A-''What do you want bro im trying to sleep?"
M-''Yah me too"
C-''I need your help"
A-''With what?"
C-''Come and look"
They both got up and I took them to Emmas room. I looked in there but she wasnt there. Her bahroom door was closed and thelight was on. OH NO I know what shes doing in there. I ran to the door with the lads behind me.I tryed opening the door but it was no use. I heard crying but then it started fading.
C-''Call an abulance"
Ashton took out his phone to call.I trye and tryed but it just wouldnt open. The ambulance arived and came running into te room. They opeded the door and I saw her laying on the floor bleding out. I felt tears coming out . They took her and only one of us could go with her. The guys startedcrying too and told me to go with her.
AT THE HOSPITAL
She was in here bed asleep. They said she might not wake up because she lost a lot of blood.
I cant believe I left her alone. Man Luke is going to get it because just look where shes at. The nurse came in but I told her Iwas goin to sa. I just cantleave her alone again wha if she wakes up. The nurse approved of my stay.
ONE MONTH LATER
EMMAS POV
I was waking up to the noise of some sort of beeping. I was in a white room with many machines. I looed at the night stand and found my phone there. I had a password but I didnt know it, the nurse came in.
N-'Oh good your awake, so do you know where you are?"
E-''No"
N-''Do you remember anything?"
E-''I remember a blabe,lots of blood, and flashing lights. Thats it"
n-''Ok then wel ill just call your friend that was here by your side and didnt wan to leave you alone.
CALUMS POV
I was hanging out with the guys even Luke. I got a call that Emma was awake. I ran to the door with the guys still on their phones and looking at me like I was crazy. I arived at the hospital and ran to her room. She was watchin tv. She didnt see me intell I waked over to her and hugged her. She looked a little scred.
C-''Whats wrong?"
E-''Who are you?"
C-''Emma dont play games with me"
The nurse came in and told me she ha gotten amnesia. As soonas she left I got mad but at my self for leaving her alone that day. I started throwing magizines and punching the wall.
E-''P-p-please stop"
I turned to her wth treas runing my face.
E-"P-please"
C-''Im sorry im just sad and mad at the same time"
E-"Who are you?"
C-''Im Calum. Im the person that was right by your side when your heart was broken and this."
E-''Who broke my heart?"
C-''Do you reall want to know?"
E-"Yes"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SHit SHE GOT AMNESIA
Calum so sweet
IM NOT PUTTING HALLOWEEN IN THIS
~☹