Chapter 2~Feeling Comfort

Sayaka's POV:

When I see Chihiro run out of the room, I sigh some to myself. I knew he wasn't ready...I saw how he was killed and...it's honestly worse then being stabbed. I don't blame him for running off...he must've been scarred because of that...maybe I should talk to him...after I watch this. I want to know why his killer did it...I mean...I could see him killing someone, but of all people...I sigh some. I guess I'm not surprised he chose Chihiro...he's pretty weak compared to him. Chihiro would be an easy target for anyone to kill...

After watching the video I stand up from the bed, "I'm gonna go talk to Chihiro..." I say, making Leon look over. "Are you sure that's a good idea...? You saw his reaction earlier..." he says with a bit of a sigh. I look over at him calmly, "I know...I won't tell him about what we saw...he...should see it himself." I say with a slight sigh, then smile a bit, "I wanna try to calm him down...~"

"Alright...~ Maybe afterwards we can all grab a bite to eat~!" he says with a slight grin. I nod in agreement and head out of the room. I look down the hall to see that Chihiro's was sitting against the wall, leaning his head on his knees. I sigh a bit to myself. Honestly...the trial was hard to watch...though I was more surprised when Leon and I found out about Chihiro being a boy. All we saw in the video before the trial was the moment he was killed...not what was said before or what happened after. His reasoning for dressing like a girl was...honestly sad. It makes me regret calling him weak...

I sit down by Chihiro, making him look over at me, "S-Sayaka...?" He sniffles and rubs his eyes, "Is something wrong...?" he asks sounding confused. I laugh a bit and ruffle his hair, "I should be asking you that...~" I say with a slight smile. Chihiro sighs and looks down some, "I just...didn't want to see him..." he says, leaning his chin on his knees, "It's hard...imagining the moment...I don't even want to see my dead body..."

Thinking back about that I tighten my fists some. You wouldn't see the same image your imagining...I start to get a bit irritated. Byakuya...how could he do that to Chihiro's body...he did it just to try and pin it on Toko...well...Genocide Jack. If Chihiro saw what he did...and found out about Genocide Jack...I honestly think that would scare him a bit more then the moment he was killed...I sigh some to myself. All I know is that Leon and I will have to keep him away from Toko and Byakuya when...they wake up.

"Are...you okay...?" Chihiro asks, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Oh I'm alright...~" I say with a smile, but sigh some, "I understand how you feel...I was...honestly nervous to see Leon when he woke up...at the same time I was angry at him, but...I'm okay now...~" He leans on my shoulder, "I don't hate him...I just want to know why he did it...that's all I want..." he says, saddening me some. If only you knew...

Chihiro's POV:

After talking a little more with Sayaka, Leon came out and told us we should go to the cafeteria, which I had no clue we had. He thought it would be a good idea for me to eat something, since I most likely haven't eaten in a long time...I sigh a bit to myself, glancing over at Sayaka. It was honestly nice to talk to Sayaka...~ It was comforting getting to talk to someone that would understand how I feel...at least some. I also have an easier time talking to girls compared to guys, but that's probably just because...I'm used to it...I look down some. I'm sure that Sayaka and Leon both know about my secret...me being a boy...everyone else too, so there's really no reason to hide it anymore...

"Hey Chihiro...are you okay...?" Leon asks sounding concerned. I snap out of my thoughts and look up at him, "O-Oh I'm okay...~" I say with a slight smile, though I can tell that he doesn't look convinced. Once we get to the cafeteria, I get my food and sit down with them. I honestly got more then I thought, which was a bit embarrassing...but at this point I just wanted something to eat.

We all chatted for a while until Mukuro came and pulled Sayaka aside to talk to her about something...now...I'm just sitting here awkwardly with Leon. I have no clue what to say...I mean...I don't know much about sports or anything like that, so talking about baseball is out of the question. I know he said something about wanting to go into music...I can see him and Sayaka preforming together...~ I giggle some at the thought.

Leon notices me and raises an eyebrow, "What are you giggling about~?" He says with a slight smirk, making me stop and look down with a slight blush. "Ah...it's nothing..." I say, sounding a bit embarrassed. He sighs some and goes back to eating his food, "There you go again..." he says, sounding a bit bummed. I look back up at him confused, "What do you mean...?" I ask curiously. Why does he look somewhat upset...? Did...I do something wrong...?

He looks up at me with a slight laugh, "You don't really tell me stuff like you do Sayaka...I mean you talked more to her then me when we were chatting earlier..." he says, making my eyes widen. Did...he feel left out...? "I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean to-" I'm interrupted by him leaning over the table and ruffling my hair, "Don't worry about it...~ I understand...you don't get along well with guys right...?" he asks, making me look down some. "Yea...I don't...I'm just...not comfortable talking to them..." I say, saddening some, "The only one I was comfortable talking to was..." I feel myself wanting to cry, but I try my best to hold it in.

Leon quickly moves over to my side and puts and arm around me, "I know...it's okay..." he says with a slight sigh, but then smiles a bit, "You know...you can come talk to me anytime you want okay...~? I promise I'm not a bad guy, even though I may look like it..." I look at him a bit surprised. He's...not a bad guy...~ I know that he did a bad thing, but...he's not bad...~

I smile some and nod my head, "Okay...I will~" I say, making him grin. "Awesome~! Us guys gotta stick together y'know~" he says, suddenly realizing what he's saying, "I'm sorry! I forgot that-" I interrupt him with a slight laugh, "It's okay...~ There's no point in hiding it anymore...~"  I say, Leon laughing and ruffling my hair again. This is a great opportunity to start talking to guys more...~ I have to do this...so that way I can change...~

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I hear a siren going off, startling me some, "W-Whats that?!" I ask, Leon quickly getting up. "He's waking up..." he says, confusing me some. Wait...who's waking up...? Sayaka runs into the cafeteria, Leon hurrying over, "Is it him...?" Leon asks, her nodding and looking over at me concerned. "Chihiro...you should stay here..." she says as her and Leon rush out, leaving me concerned and even more confused. Why...do they not want me to come...? If someone's waking up I should be there...I want to know who it is.

I hurry after them, bursting into the lab room to see Leon, Sayaka, and Mukuro hovering over a pod. My eyes widen when I see him...the person in the pod...an familiar muscular guy with a pompadour wearing a black buttoned overcoat. Why...why him...why now...? I watch as they try to sit him up, my knees feeling weak when I stare into the face of my killer...Mondo Owada.