Chapter 14~Taka the Matchmaker~

A/N~Heres a new POV for you guys~! This will be an all Taka chapter lol I kept thinking about this chapter and just couldn't get it out of my head lol I hope you guys like it~^v^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taka's POV:

I sigh some and look towards the cafeteria door, feeling a bit concerned. I wonder what's taking Kunai and Chihiro so long...they're usually always on time to eat with us...I look down a bit. I do know that I saw them walking in the hallway together earlier today...Chihiro looked pretty happy, which is good~ Mondo told me about his reaction when he woke up...it doesn't surprise me...it's...kinda saddening. I still can't believe Kunai would do that to him...he couldn't keep his promise between men, which I thought he would never break, but...despite that...he's still my bro~

I snap out of my thoughts when the cafeteria doors open. I look over and see Mondo, making me smile happily. He's finally here~! As he walks over, I notice that...Chihiro isn't with him...I wonder why...? "It's about time you showed up~!" Leon says with a laugh, making Mondo look over at him. "Yea...sorry I took so long..." he says with a slight laugh, confusing me some. Somethings off about him...he looks...out of it. Did something happen? Maybe I should ask...

As I was about to ask him, Sayaka speaks up, "How come Chihiro isn't with you...?" She asks him curiously. Mondo looks down a bit, "He fainted during our workout...he's resting at the moment." he says, surprising me some. So that's where they were...I know that Chihiro mentioned wanting to get stronger when we were in the killing game...heh...it looks like Mondo's helping him like I hoped he would...~ I'm so happy that they're getting along now~ I'm glad that Chihiro isn't afraid of him anymore, but...why did he faint? Did he work too hard...?

Mondo sighs a little and heads over to where the food is served, "I'm not staying this time...I'm just getting food for me and Chihiro..." he says, saddening me a bit. Aww....I wanted him to stay, but I guess it's okay since he's helping Chihiro...~ Leon raises an eyebrow and smirks some, "Heh...you guys are eating together away from everyone again huh~" Leon says, confusing me some. What does he mean again...? They did this before? I guess it was before I woke up...Mondo blushes some and looks away, "Yea...there's nothing wrong with that! I'm just...keeping him company is all..." he says, sounding a bit embarrassed.

Sayaka smiles some, "I can keep him company~! You've taken care of him for a while...you should relax and just-" "No! Ah I mean...it's fine...I don't mind taking care of him...I'm not tired at all...~" Mondo says, interrupting her. I notice him smiling slightly, his face looking a bit red, "Are you sure Kunai...? You look kinda flushed..." I say, making him rub his neck, "I'm fine..." he says, making me sigh some. I'm not convinced...something must've happened between him and Chihiro. Maybe I should have a talk with Chihiro...it would help me figure out what's wrong with Mondo.

Mondo sighs a bit and picks up a couple of trays with food already prepared for them, "Anyways, I'm gonna head out...I'll talk to you guys later." he says as he quickly starts heading towards the door, me getting up and blocking his way. "Bro...what's up with you...?" Mondo asks, sounding kinda confused. I smile and grab one of his trays, "I'm sorry Kunai!" I say as I quickly run away from Mondo, surprising him some. "Hey! Get back here! I was gonna-" I cut him off as I close the cafeteria door, letting out a breath as I head to Chihiro and Mondo's room. I didn't want to do that, but I want to know what's wrong with Mondo...I'm sure that Chihiro may know~!

Once I get to their room I open the door, looking inside to see Chihiro laying his head on his knees. He looks...kinda sad. Chihiro looks up at the door with a smile, but frowns some when he sees that I'm not Mondo, "Oh...hello Taka...~" Chihiro says as I walk in, closing the door behind me, "Where's Mondo?" I walk towards him, sitting down his tray of food, "Oh ah...he's just...talking with the others for a bit, so I decided to bring you the tray for him~!" I say with a smile, making Chihiro look down some. "Oh...I guess that's okay..." he says, confusing and concerning me some. He kinda sounds...disappointed. He really wanted Mondo here that much...?