Chapter 24~Chihiro's Time.

A/N~I'm sorry for the very late chapter! I've had a lot going on, but now I'm back into the swing of things~ Be prepared for these upcoming chapters!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mondo's POV:

Honestly...what Chihiro told me was hard to believe. Junko actually being alive...him having the ability to go back into the game and...save the others...it all sounds fake, but I have no choice but to believe it. I look over at Chihiro, who's leaning on my arm. What's even more hard to believe is...who this main controller Mukuro told Chihiro about is...

I take my arm and put it around him, pulling him closer to me, "It'll be okay Chihiro...we'll make it through this..." I say, him sighing some and snuggling up to me. "It's just...so much pressure on me...I told Mukuro that I'd do it, but...what if I-" I interrupt him by kissing his head, making him blush, "That won't happen." I say in a serious tone, him looking down some. "You can't promise that..." Chihiro says, making me sigh some. I know I can't...

Chihiro takes a breath and smiles a bit, "Let's not focus on that right now...~" he says as he leans away from me and gets off my bed, "We should go do our training!" I smile a bit and get up, stretching some, "Alright..." I say, watching as Chihiro gets himself ready. I can tell that he wants to avoid talking about this...I honestly get it. To be truthful, I'm just as worried about it as he is. I don't...want to lose him...I don't know how much I trust Mukuro with all this, I just...have a bad feeling.

Chihiro's POV:

~A Couple of Days Later~

As I walk into the lab with everyone else, I sigh some. Unfortunately...today's the day. I have to go inside the killing game and...help the others get out. I have to help them out with this case and take down Junko...I have to keep them from falling into despair. From what Mukuro told me, it's something that Junko is an absolute pro at...I can't let her get her way. I look around at the others, feeling concerned. No one knows that I'm gonna go into the game...I'm afraid of how they'll react...

Mondo notices me and takes my hand, making me blush some and look at him, smiling sweetly. At least I have Mondo with me...~ I mostly spent my time with him the past couple of days, besides the end of one of those days when Taka wanted us all to have a little party. He mainly did it to cheer us all up...he felt that everyone needed to relax some, because the last trial with Sakura really brought the others, especially me, down. It was...pretty fun~ I would love to have another one when I get the others out...if I do.

"Alright...as you guys well know, another murder has happened in the killing game..." Mukuro says, the others all having mixed emotions. This killing was honestly kinda weird...it was someone in a mask, but not anyone that was from our class...and the body's all burnt up, which makes things even more difficult for Makoto and the others. At least...I already know..."Who is that?!" Leon asks, making her sigh some. "I can't tell you...hopefully you'll find out in the trial..." she says, confusing me some. Why won't she tell them...?

"Well we know that it's not one of our friends...which is good, but how are they gonna know who it actually is...?" Sakura asks, making Sayaka smile some. "I know that they'll figure it out! They have Makoto and Kyoko, those two are like a dream team...~" she says, surprising me a bit. Truthfully I thought she would be a bit jealous seeing those two together...I know that she kinda liked him, but then again her whole trial may have destroyed all of that...for both her and Makoto. I look down some. There is one thing that's worrisome...I know that Junko is gonna target Kyoko in this trial...I have to make sure that she doesn't get executed.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when the screen turns on, showing that the trial has begun. Okay...here we go...once it's over and Kyoko is found 'guilty' I can go in and stop the execution.

After watching the whole trial, my eyes widen some. This isn't good...why did Kyoko let Makoto be found guilty?! She knows that he didn't do it...I sigh some. I have to get in the game before the execution...the plan won't change. "What are we gonna do?!" Hifumi says, sounding concerned, Mr. Naegi didn't kill that person!" Taka tightens his fists some, "There's no way he could do that...he's so kind...he spent time with us all..." he says, making Mondo look down a bit. I sadden some. I guess...not all of us got free time with him...

"What's gonna happen?! What about the others?!" Leon asks as Mukuro turns around, messing with the control panel. "We're gonna make sure Makoto isn't executed...truthfully I didn't think it would turn out this way...it was supposed to be..." she goes quiet, sighing some before speaking again, "We have to send someone into the game...and I already know who." She says, confusing them all. I take a breath. Okay...here we go...I let go of Mondo's hand before walking over to Mukuro, "What do you want me to do...?" I ask, surprising them all besides Mondo. Here comes the arguments.

"You can't go Chihiro!" Sayaka says, sounding a bit upset, "You don't have to..." I look back at her, "I'm sorry...it has to be me." I say, making Hifumi hurry over to me. "Mi-" he clears his throat, "Mr Fujisaki, you can't do it! You have to stay here! Where your safe...~" he says, frustrating Mondo some. "He can take care of himself!" He says, making Taka look back at him. "You can't be serious! I mean...he's-" "He can do this." Mondo says, interrupting him, "He's...strong enough...he doesn't need anyone to do anything for him...he's NOT weak." I blush some. Mondo...~

"Hah! You think he has the ability to do this? You must be some sort of idiot to believe that..." Celeste says, making Mondo even more angry. "You fucking-" I quickly hurry over and take his arm, interrupting him, "Please Mondo...it's fine...there's always someone who will doubt me..." I say as he looks over at me, "It's okay...~" He takes a breath before smiling a bit, "Alright...~" he says as he leans in and kisses my forehead, making Celeste roll her eyes. "Stupid idiot" she says quietly to herself.

I take a breath and walk back over to Mukuro, "I have to be the one to go...my...my father made it to where I have the ability to go..." I say, surprising them all, "Do you guys remember the computer that was crushed in Sakura's trial? That computer, the one I found in the library, contains an AI I created..." I sigh a bit, "That alter ego will help me get into the game...the AI is a part of me...which is why I have to do this." I look around at all the others, who are staying silent. I hope that I got across to them...well at least to the ones who care.

Taka walks forward and puts a hand on my shoulder, "I understand...if that's how it has to be, then I can't stop you..." he says as Sayaka walks over and hugs me. "As much as I want to, he's right..." she lets go of me, tearing up some, "Please...save Makoto and the others...find out the truth." She says with a slight smile. After getting confirmation from the others, I walk towards the pod. Alright...there's no turning back now...I have to do this.

Mondo's POV:

As I watch Mukuro talk to Chihiro, my chest tightens up. I can't help but worry about him...I'm...afraid, but I know I have to be strong about this...I can't focus on everything negative. I know he can do this...he's strong...strong enough to stand on his own. I know that he can do it...he can save them...and take down that crazy pink haired bitch. I smile a bit. He has...really come a long way from when I first woke up...~ He may not have a lot of muscle like me, but he's definitely not wimpy...not anymore~

Once Mukuro walks away, I walk up to Chihiro, giving him a big hug, "You can do this...~ I believe in you...no matter what~" I say, making Chihiro blush and tear up some, hugging me back. "Thank you...~ I'm glad you do...~" he leans his head on me, "I...I promise that I'll come back to you...okay...~?" He says, saddening me some. You can't promise that...especially in a situation like this, but..."I'll be waiting...~" I let him go, looking at him face to face, taking his hands and gripping them semi firmly, "You are strong...don't let any of the others tell you differently..." I say, him nodding in response.

Before he walks over to the pod he leans up and gives me a small kiss, smiling some before letting go of my hands. I watch as he walks away, leaving me just surprised. That was...as a blush spreads across my face I smile some. A bit surprising, I should've expected this considering everything, but...I can't help but be surprised...~ I shake away my thoughts and walk to the pod he's in, watching as Mukuro closes it, "Alright Chihiro, everything is prepared...let me go start up the machine. Close your eyes and relax." She says as she walks away.

Chihiro mouths something to me before closing his eyes, making me smile some. "Tell me that once you wake up...~" I say to myself, looking down some.