We're Gonna Be Someday

Start from the beginning

I then stood still why my brother and the Acey's made their way to the entrance.

"What are you doing?" Stacey asked, rude tone not going unnoticed.

"Waiting." I shortly answered, not feeling the need to give the girl a lengthy reply.

"For?" My brother asked, bushy eyebrow raised almost threateningly. I didn't even need to answer him, nor did I have to look behind me. I knew that moment my friends had arrived, just by watching Bucky's fuming expression. "It's zombies."

"And werewolves." Jacey added, visibly shuddering.

"In formal wear?" Stacey asked, taking a step back from the crowd.

"They look good." And that was strike two for Lacey, although she was definitely not wrong.

Seeing the familiar faces get closer and closer, until they stood a mere few feet away from us, I couldn't help but let a gleaming smile spread on my cheeks. My hands clasped together in front of him in an attempt to control the excitement that coerced its way through my body.

My heart began erratically beating in my chest as Wyatt stood in front of me, still hanging with the group. He was totally and utterly handsome. With his suit and tie (an iconic fur jacket wrapping around the formal attire), his charming smile made my knees buckle.

Thank goodness if I fall from where I'm standing I will definitely land on Bucky instead of the hard pavement.

"You guys can't be her, there are laws against this." My brother argued, although he and I both knew that the monsters were getting through those high school doors with or without his permission.

"Bad laws are meant to be broken." Zed countered.

"And monsters break the rules." My frizzy green haired friend stated, more than happy to stand up against my prick of a brother. "Zombies are a part of Seabrook Bucky, we deserve to be here."

The wolf that had stolen my heart decided to get in on the action.

"Well we're a part of Seabrook too." He stated with a confident smile. "The originals in fact."

Now deciding to advance forward to wrap my arms around the boy I had been looking forward to see, I took my first step. Although I was abruptly stopped before a could take a second one.

Nostrils flaring with a sharp exhale of breath through my nose, I turned to look at my brother, who's arm was outstretched in front of me, halting my actions.

"What do you think you're doing?" Bucky seethed. The words that slid off his tongue sounding venomous.

Rolling my eyes and ducking under his arm I fit myself in Wyatt's welcoming arms before saying, "giving a hug to my Prawn date", and feeling a warm pair of lips place a delicate kiss on the crown of my head.

I hummed in delight at this sensation, curling up closer to the wolf boy, the cool night air starting to nip at my skin.

And oh how I wish I could get my brother's reaction on video.

I smirked in amusement seeing him open and close his mouth, pupils shaking in pure anger and distaste.

"I-I do not approve." He concluded, arms crossed in an attempt to make his statement more powerful.

Mocking his tone of voice I spoke, "I do not care."

Glancing behind him at the in-case-of-emergencies Zombie Alert, he quickly made his move. "Someone's gotta stop you."

Before being able to pull down the lever, Willa viciously stomped towards him and snarled, using some of her small amount of moonstone energy to scare my brother into compliance.