"Maybe it starts when we go out with Grayson on Friday", Kyra shrugged with a smile. Damn, they're being pretty persistent when it comes to this whole Grayson thing.

"Maybe. Despite everything... he was really sexy", I smiled. Kyra and I giggled together as Beck rolled his eyes, grabbed his phone and began dialing a number.

"I'm ordering the usual pizzas", Beck called out as Kyra got up off the couch to undoubtedly get the beers for all of us, and I turned on the t.v and PS4 and went to our Disney+ account. It had been an interesting day, and nothing said relax for the night like pizza, beer, and watching Star Wars.

————

"Okay Leah, you can do this. It really shouldn't be that hard". I mumbled to myself as I looked at myself through my bathroom mirror. I was trying to talk myself into going through with this, but it was proving to be harder than I expected. I had made it a point to buy a really cute outfit that was out of my comfort zone to wear to work on Friday thinking that if I spent money on it then I had to go through with it.

I had to start somewhere and this would be a good start.

Plus there wasn't really a hardcore dress code for work, so I knew that it wasn't like I'd get in trouble for it.

"Come on, do you want to be portrayed as some quiet little girl forever? You want to be heard, show that you deserve to be heard. You're a Goddess, you're a goddess Leah Selene Rhodes", I said as I looked into my own eyes. I'd always been reserved and shy but I didn't want that anymore, I wanted to be the opposite. I wanted to be rebellious, free-spirited, and sexy.

I looked into my own eyes and took a deep breath before leaving my bathroom and walking to my nightstand. I grabbed my phone and put on one of my favorite songs of the month, 'Sorry Now' by Crimson Apple. After putting on the appropriate undergarments I pulled out the outfit I had bought along with the shoes. It was a cute jean bustier tank top coupled with a wine red mid thigh length pencil skirt with black pumps.

I put on the said outfit and did my make up and straightened my hair as I sang along to the song. Beck came into my room as I was putting on lip gloss. He looked at me with wide eyes as I rolled my eyes at him.

"Come back to earth when you're ready Becky", I smirked using the nickname he hated but only let Kyra and I use.

Well not let, he really couldn't stop us if he tried and he knew that.

"Kyra come here! Our little girl is growing up", Beck called out into the hallway before walking fully into my room. Kyra came running in and as soon as she saw me she screamed excitedly and ran over to me before giving me a hug.

"Look at you, you look amazing Leah! Let's go before you change your mind and try to change that hot outfit of yours", she smiled. I barely had enough time to turn off the music and grab my things before Kyra was pulling Beck and I out of the apartment and to work.

A few hours later at work I was working on more edits until I heard a knock at my door. Kyra had been checking in on me almost all day to make sure I hadn't changed out of my outfit so I had figured it was probably her again.

"Yes Kyra I'm still wearing the outfit, and no Kyra you don't have to keep reminding me that I'm thick with 3 c's. Don't you have a design to finish", I called out as I continued to type my notes for a co-worker's writing column.

The door opened and I looked up to give Kyra a piece of my mind about interrupting my work when I realized it wasn't Kyra at all.

Instead it was Grayson standing in my door way wearing a dark blue shirt under a black blazer and black pants with a smirk gracing his handsome face.