"Wow, this place is fancy" I say as I took our bags out of the car.

"You'd expect nothing less from an establishment owned by the Phenex family" Ravel says proudly.

"Let's head inside then" I say as the driver leaves with true car.

Ravel and I walked inside the house, which is more like a cabin in the terms of size. There was a small kitchen that was open to the living room, in the back was a deck and off to the side was the master bedroom with its own bathroom and such. I checked out the kitchen as Ravel was looking at something that was on the coffee table.

"I got this mom, but thanks" I hear Ravel say to herself.

I turned to Ravel "What was on the coffee table?" I questioned.

Her face turns red "Oh it was nothing really, just a note from my mom that's all" She says with a nervous laugh in her voice.

"Oh okay, how about we go check out the bedroom?" I say.

"The bedroom!" Ravel shouts nervously before pushing her index fingers together "D-don't you t-t-think it's to early for t-that?"

"Are you okay Ravel?" I asked before walking up to her "Your acting odd right now"

"Odd? I'm not acting odd" Ravel says quickly before grabbing her bag "I'm going to go unpack"

She then rushes into the bedroom with a blush on her face "That was strange...She's never acted like that before" I then noticed something on the coffee table and it was a note from Ravel's mom. I picked it up and read it.

To (Y/n) and Ravel

Hello there, (Y/n), this is a simple thanks for taking good care of my daughter as she has been away in the overworld.

And Ravel dear, make sure to be careful during any 'activities' you decide to do with the Green Dragon Emperor. I love you.

P.S: Here's something to spice up your night. Have fun.

"Okay.....Now I understand a little bit why Ravel just acted the way she did"

I look around for whatever the thing Ravel's mom left for us and couldn't find it in the table "Hey Ravel?, What did your mom leave for us?" I said aloud to her.

"Oh, that..." Ravel says with nervous tone from the bedroom "She left something for later, when we're ready"

"For later?, looking forward to it then" I replied.

"Y-yeah, I am too" She says in a quiet voice which I barely heard from the living room.

After Ravel and I both unpacked, we dressed into attire that suited the nice tropical weather of this part of the underworld. I wore swim shorts and a shirt while Ravel was wearing a white bikini with a light blue crop top. We were outside enjoying the weather as we laid in a hammock together. I had my arm around her as she laid on my left.

I personally had this picture as my wallpaper for my phone for the longest time a while back.