Right now, The ORC is on a train owned the Phenex family bound for the Phenex family's territory in the underworld. The entire ORC is going to the underworld because Ravel's mom also set up a weekend getaway for the others as well, whether that was Riser's idea as well is unknown to me. We were all spread out across the train car, for me, I was sitting at one of the booths on the end with a nervous Ravel sitting next to me. She hadn't said a thing since we started the train ride. I was talking to Lily, Emma, and Yuuma about the Phenex territory.

"(Y/n), is there really hot springs there that help with healing?" Emma asks me enthusiastically.

"I'm not sure, that would be something for Ravel to answer" I say then turned to Ravel "Hey Ravel, do you think you can answer Emma's question?"

Ravel didn't respond, I pocked her cheek to get her attention and she jumps in her seat "Yes, Sorry I was daydreaming" Ravel replies quickly.

"Um, Emma was asking if there really are healing hot springs in the Phenex territory" I say.

"Oh, right. Well, in certain places we have hot springs have healing properties to help speed up recovery with certain illnesses but nothing over the top like Phenex tears" Ravel explained.

"Really!, do you think we'll be able to visit one?" Emma questioned.

"If I recall, there is one near by where (Y/n) and I will be staying at" Ravel says while thinking "I'm sure with a nice walk you all will be able to visit as well"

"Oh I can't wait to visit the hot spring" Lily says.

"We will be arriving shortly at the Phenex domain terminal" We hear over the intercom.

"Hey, when we get there, there won't be fire everywhere right?" Lily now questions.

"It's not like that now" Ravel says "It was like that long ago though shortly after the Great War. Now a days it looks like just about every other territory besides our lavish tropical paradise of course"

"Quiet down fried chicken, I can sense your inflating ego from over here" Koneko tells Ravel from the other side of the train car as she sat next to Gasper on a couch.

Ravel then stands up "If I'm a fried chicken then your a little pussy cat" Ravel replies.

"Oh dear not again"

"Hey now, no need for any fighting. This is supposed to be a vacation" I say. Ravel then sits down with puffy cheeks and Koneko growled to herself. I poke Ravel's cheeks a bit before saying "Don't let Koneko get to you too much, she gets into these moods from time to time"

"I just don't understand why she doesn't like me so much, it not like I'm threatening her territory or anything like that" Ravel says with a sigh.

"She'll warm up to you at some point, I promise" I say with a smile.

"You really think so?, she doesn't seem like the person to do that" Ravel says.

"She will, took her along time before she stopped hitting Issei" I responded.

"I'll take your word for it"

{Time Skip}

After getting off the Phenex train and drive that took some time, we finally reached our destination. Our destination was the Phenex families grand underworld tropical resort, granted everything looked like we were in a tropical paradise with the underworld twist to it, especially since the ocean we saw was just one massive lake. The others were staying at the main hotel while Ravel were staying a few minutes away in our own beach side house. When we got there it is what you would expect of a hotels personal beach side house. It was small and luxurious.