chp-1 India to New York

KairA POv
" OK OK,  now bye.. If I stay here one more minute my plane will leave without me " I said while trying hard not to cry. because i know if i start cry i m not going.

"Fine,  take care and call when u reach there and I have informed Siddharth so you  just have to call him once you reach there " my father say putting my bag on the card.

After saying bye to all my family I broad my plane.

ya ur plane like seriously

YOU know what i mean

I something hate my subconscious. It's like she hate me or something, she  always mock me

Trust me sweatheart I do hate u

See, that's what I am talking about. Ignore  her.

I'm so excited to go new York . I m going to meet my best friend Siddhartha, in short Sid who just move there a year and half ago for his further study and also planning to settle down there. he own a place, which luckily is nearby my college.

How bad of me I didn't intro myself and started my bhak bhak. ok so I i have a lot of time so let introduced myself.

my name kaira going new York for my future study in MBA . I am 5'1. I like a lot of thing but my stress realiser is dance, listening music and watch BTS. And for living I read books. I mean I can't go a day without reading. I really study hard to join my friend in new york for future study. He is 2 year older then me. He is like a nerd and jock mix. He is devilish handsome, he play sport, he is also topper of the school. I mean he is full on package. He never want to leave India and his parent but something bad happen. It's another time story to tell.
it's my decision for him to move here. I was sure that I want to continue my study in MNC COLLEGE. it's like my dream clg and I was going to give the entrance exam. It's require u to be complete ur graduation. Since he already completed his degree I suggest him to give exam and like I know he cark it and he immediately shift new york. And it's 1 and 1/2 year I have seen him. And I am so excited to meet him. I can't wait. I MISS THAT IDIOT SOO MUCh.

O god see u talk so much only if u talk to every person u meet rather then being shy.

OK so it's like I first time agree with her. It's not like I m shy girl or somthing. No thats not it but I can't talk to stranger ek dam frankly. But u once get to know me I will speak till u tell me to stop.

"Airlines and the entire crew, I'd like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice stay!" I heard the aouncment.

While walking towars the exit door I see my picture on sign board. And I know it's my idiot friend. And like how normal people will do, leaving my suitcase there only and fly directly in his arm. I hug him tightly as much I can 'god I miss him soooo much'.Breaking hug i can see the  huge smile on his face the one I love.

"I miss u so much doll" he said while kissing my forehead. Suddenly hug me All over again.

"I miss you more " I am just a second always for cry out loud. Well yes i am cry baby, i cry reading book, i cry watching drama and i even cry when I miss BTS.

"God only knows how this 1 and half year I spend without u." sid said

"Ik u must be died if I haven't call u daily" I joke and he only shake his head clucking

."let go home otherwise people here will THROW as out"

Talking my bags I move to the parking lot. OK now I didn't accepted him to have a car. See I don't know anything about car and all but I can say it look good.

"Damm!  u even buy a car and didn't tell me it's not fair" I puch him in his arm.

"well what can I say I have preety good job." opening pasanger door me.

"Why Thank you" I blow

He laughed and start drivering toward home.

Home where I will be staying for approx 3 year. I seriously don't care how big it is. I just want a good fresh start with my best friend.
I look at him and see his face with full of simle but I know deep down I know looking at me its remind him of his house, his parent who I hate the most. I know he want to ask me about them. I know after what they did to him he still love them, care about them. Which I can't blame I mean Come on after all they are family. And I will answer him if he ask. Because I love him to much to..

looking at us everyone thing we are couple but it's not like that. We can never be couple, frist because I m like a sister to him and second and main reason he is GAY. Yes he is gay. And many of u have guess already why I hate his parent.
When he come out to his family they don't like the fact his gay. But it's not like they disowned him no no that will be OK if they have done that but no. They start to abuseding him and made him go to the doctor. Saying his is sick.
They did this to him for for 6 month until I start to see the scar on his body. And how he was always sad. Whenever I use to ask he will avoid or say it's nothing but my imagination by reading so much book.
I know that he was gay. I mean when he was 15 he came out to me. I was so happy to have gay best friend. But I didn't know the fact that he come out to his parent.
One day he totally break in front of me. That was the worst day of my life. That day I decided I am not allowing him to go back there. I talk to my parent. They support him. After 2 month he give his exam and With help of loan he shift here in new york.
"where are u lost kaiyu" sid ask sakeing my  shoulder.

I was so lost in old memory I didn't even notice we reach home. Getting out I see 2 story house in front of me. OK i didn't expect this big house. I mean I am form Mumbai for Me 3 bhk is big enough.

"it's so big house siddy"

"it's not that big baby. Look at your right for once" sid said while take my bag form truck.

OK i take my word back if sid house Is big then I don't have a word for the house in neighbour. It's 3 story big house and his length is much bigger and it's has back ward and lawn to. How can we be neighbors.

" now I feel like I m the only poor Here. I mean at India I use to stay in only 3 bhk house. Here everywhere I see there is big big housess" I said continue watch both the house in awee.

" come sweetly let's go inside then will meet our neighbore they are excited to meet you"

"meet me why? " I ask Confused.

"O I forgot to tell you. Well I work with....i mean I work for then in there company. And his son is friend of me also so Ofcours they know you sweetheart". He explains while opening the door.

"sweet" that word come out of Me while watch inside the house.

"come I will show u the whole house"

The house has living room, kitchen, one store room and one room down and up stair their is 2 room. OK its like 3 bhk with lots of space.

U are stuck with 3 bhk like seriously

What I come from Mumbai yaar bare with me

"this is your room just opposite to mine" sid open door of the room

Room is beautiful. It have bed, study table, dressing table, army bomb, and my BTS member photo.  I walk to till the bed and pick up my photo form the side table which already their.

" when I buy this house at that time only I decorated this room according to ur taste. The missing puzzle is only you which complete today" sid said hugging me from behind.

I don't know what to said so I do the best I do. Hug him and cry.

I m sure I m going to miss my family in India but I am also sure I will be happy with my best friend here.