Chapter One

(Italics will be used for cues for throwback, text messages thoughts of the characters)

|2014|
LISA took a deep breath out of exhaustion and wipe her sweat. This was her chance to debut and also will be her last evaluation if she doesn't pass the debut line.

"Lisa you're not doing your best"

"Get into your senses"

"Your teams debut will be cancelled again if you show them that"

"Is 5 years not enough for you?"

Those were the exact words she got from the advisors and mentors. Lisa wiped the tears coming out from her eyes and decided to finish practice today.

Ilsan- dong's streets at midnights are quite peaceful and breezy. Lisa took a sit at one of the benches with a view adjacent to the city lights.

"Lalisa do well! You can finally debut and your hardwork will soon pay off." She thought to herself.

Lisa has been training along with Jennie, Rosé, Jisoo and Miyeon. They're gonna finally debut after years of hardwork.

Every week was like a survival show only the strong ones can survive and will enter the debut line.

Being scouted to YG and leaving her hometown was a bittersweet blessing. She had to sacrifice everything and leave her parents just to pursue her dreams.

So close yet so far. Lisa shooked her head as her thoughts kick in to her system.

|

XUKUN got out of SM entertainment studio and pretend that he didn't hear what his senior trainees told about him.

"He thinks he's good as Lay sunbaenim"

"Xukun will not last here long"

"He doesn't even speak korean well"

"He'll never make it"

Xukun got accepted at SM entertainment when he bravely went to Korea and tried his luck. He got in obviously and he thought his skills were as the trainees level but he was wrong.

It has not been half a year since his training period and he was failing drastically. His skills were lacking and graded evaluation were down.