She's really pretty

She immidiately look for ally in the room, she stop when she saw her looking down at the shattered picture frame at the floor, she instantly run for her and checked if she has some cuts on her hand,

"ally are you okay? Let me see your hand, what happened?" She released an air of worried breath when ally lend her hand and she didn't see any cuts on it.

"I'm fine mila, I'm really sorry I just uhm, sa-saw something" pointing at the floor where the shattered picture frame laid,

Camila let go of allys hand and walk cautiously to the shattered picture frame, using her right hand she carefully pick it up and lightly shake off the remaining glass on it, when she is sure that it is safe for her to remove the picture on the frame she look at it for a couple of seconds only to realised that she is looking the same emerald eyes she dreamed about for the last week of her life, Ms, Jaureguis younger version is sitting right beside will with a loving smile plastered on their faces.

Ally took the picture from her hand and sat on the edge of her brothers bed, camila just follow allys move and exhale the breath she didn't notice she's holding.

"She's really pretty huh? I'm not surprised why will fell on her, hard." looking at the old picture on her hand ally look at Camila who still has a confuse look on her face, then averted her eyes again to the picture, they both stayed quite for almost how long they didn't know.

Camila stood up and look at ally saying she'll help her clean the glass on the floor, but ally refused saying she has done enough and thanking her for everything.

Unsure to let ally alone she offered to have her friend stay with her in her apartment for the whole day since her parents will deffinitely be home late, but ally still refused and told her she just want to stay in her brothers room alone.

Nodding her head she bid a goodbye to her friend and run off in her car.

Driving to her apartment never seem to be hard for camila on ordinary days but today is different, aside from how many times she saw ally cried which broke her heart, she can't set aside the feeling of disappoinment to the owner of the emerald eyes who captured her attention from the first moment she laid her eyes on them,

She reached her apartment still with the same person in her mind, she park her car on her usual spot, running to her frontdoor to escape the piercing heat from the sun, she accidentally bump into someone who definitely also didn't notice her running on the hallway,

"Shit, I-I'm really sorry, I shouldn't be running on the hallway" she curse trying to apologies, she hurriedly gather the things the person she bump into scattered on the floor, intenally hoping she didn't break anything.

"You don't have to apologise, I wasn't looking either" says the person who's also picking up things on the floor.