"The back half of the ship broke off and we landed here, I haven't checked out the place around us so I have no idea where we are," I replied.

"Is their a datapad in here? It usually shows the location in the corner," 

"I haven't checked,"

I stood up and looked in the cupboards again, Ahsoka shivered and drew the cloaks and winter jacket tighter around herself.

"M-Master, take one of these cloaks, I don't need all three," Ahsoka said.

"I'm fine, do you have any injuries or sharp pains?" I asked just as I found a med-pack. 

"I think somethings wrong with my ankle, it hurts to move it," 

I grabbed the datapad that I saw at the back of the cupboard and knelt down at Ahsoka's foot setting the datapad aside and grabbed the med-pack. I took her boot off and inspected the swollen and bruised ankle, it definitely looked sprained or possibly broken but I was no professional. I wrapped her ankle in some bacta gauze and gave her a pain reliever shot in her neck to numb the pain slightly. 

"Is that better?" I asked placing her boot back on.

She nodded and grabbed the datapad turning it on, I sat next to her as the light from the screen provided a small amount of light.

"It says we're in sector 15 what sector was the abandoned republic base in?" she asked.

"115, so we'll have to travel North for 100 klicks to get to the base," I sighed.

"Is that possible for someone to do without dying?" 

"I don't know, but I think it's the only option, Obi-wan wouldn't send out troopers in this weather, no matter how much he wants to," 

"They probably think we're dead. If you didn't put the shields up at the last second before we hit the ground then I don't think we would've survived," Ahsoka replied. 

I nodded and sighed leaning back against the wall of the ship, the sun had set leaving us to sit in darkness as the swirling snowstorm raged on as the walls of the ship groaned. Thunder boomed and cracked through the sky making Ahsoka jump and reach for her lightsaber. There were storms on Coruscant but never as bad as this and Ahsoka grew up on Shili which was a pretty warm planet, I remembered seeing a storm the first time I went to Dantooine when I was 11. I was more fascinated than scared and Obi-wan had to keep an eye on me so I wouldn't go running outside of the ship while we were on the planet. 

But I also remembered the first time Obi-wan and I were stranded on a weird planet with no contact. I was 13 at the time and everything seemed a lot more frightening than it should've been so I could kind of imagine what Ahsoka was going through.

I pulled out Kol's lightsaber and ignited the bright blue blade to give us some light. 

"What are you doing Master?" Ahsoka asked blinking a few times to adjust to the bright light.

"We're going to do some meditation, to take our mind off everything for now," I replied.

"But you hate meditating,"

"I do but it'll be good for you," 

Ahsoka and I sat cross-legged in front of each other and held each other's hands in the middle so I could guide her through a meditation course. I turned my lightsaber off and placed it back on my belt before grabbing her hand again.

"Okay, close your eyes and just try and relax," I instructed.

I closed my eyes as well and took a deep breath, centring myself and pushing all my emotions down and tried to radiate calmness for Ahsoka. I slowly reached through our force bond and locked onto Ahsoka's force presence, I sent calmness and hopefulness through the force towards her and she slowly began to calm down and forget about where we were and the situation we were in. I let go of her hands once I felt that we were in a connected meditation and placed them on my knees, trying my best to stay focussed and concentrated on what I was doing.