who are you? (pjo/tmi crossover)

Time: Titan War/ After City Of Heavenly Fire

Pov: Annabeth

*Note celestial bronze can kill demons.*

It was dark outside, but I didn't mind. Percy and I were walking around New York, enjoying the snowy weather. It was December and the holiday feel was in the air.

"So what do you want to do?" Percy asked me.

"I don't know, I just kind of want to keep walking around."

"Okay, then we will do that." He said, and kissed my cheek.

I smiled, and wondered how I got such a good boyfriend, even if he was a seaweed brain.

"It's so beautiful outside, with all the Christmas lights." I said.

"It is. Maybe we could move out here one day." Percy said.

I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Maybe." I agreed.

"I'm surprised that New York and Manhattan recovered from the war so quickly." I said.

"It is surprising, you would think it would take more than five weeks." He said.

"Maybe the gods helped without them knowing." I guessed.

"Sure Annabeth the gods 'helped'. The gods wouldn't help mortals."

Thunder rumbled in the sky, and Percy just rolled his eyes.

"Zues is so dramatic, I swear." He said.

I laughed at how stupid Percy was. We walked around in comfortable silence, our hand intertwined and my head resting on his shoulder. We stayed like this for awhile, until we heard distant shouts and clanging.

"I wonder what that is." I said already attentive and pulling out my dagger.
"Me too." Percy said, Riptide drawn.

"You want to find out?" I asked.

"Sure." He shrugged.

And so we raced toward the sound, following it until we could see something. It four teenagers about our age, two boys, two girls. One girl had red hair and small and fragile looking, until you saw the fierce determination on her face. The other girl had long, black hair and was fighting in heels. One of the boys had a resemblance toward the heeled girl, so I guessed they were siblings. The last teenager had blonde hair, and was very muscular in stature. They were all battling monsters that I had never seen or heard of before.

"Should we help them?" Percy asked.

"No, let's just wait. I don't think they are demigods."

"You don't?"

"No. I have never seen monsters like that before, and they are not battling with celestial bronze." I explained.

"Oh." He said.

So, we stayed in the shadows, watching them fight. They were really good, and really fast. They were good, but not as good as us. I'm not trying to brag, but it was true. Pretty soon they were done, and were panting.

"Percy they are going to see us. I whispered.

"What do you-" He was cut off.

"Hey! Who are you!" Called the black haired girl.

I turned and looked at them, to see eight eyes on us. I sighed and gave Percy a look that said, I told you so.

"Hey if you don't tell us, we'll have to
disarm you!"

Percy busted out laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked him.

"They think they can disarm us!" He laughed pointing at us.

At this the boy with bow looked enraged, and shot an arrow at lighting speed at me. I just flicked my dagger, and the arrow stopped and fell to the ground, in two pieces. He gaped at me.

"Are you going to tell us who you are or not!" The blonde hair boy yelled.

"No." I said.

"Okay then." He said.

He charged Percy. He swung his sword to meet Percy's, who, when the blades met, used the disarming technique Luke taught hime years ago. The blonde boy's blade fell and clanged to the ground. Everyone gaped at both of us.

"How did you do that?" Blondey asked Percy.

"Do what?"

Oh, seaweed brain.

"Disarm him, the greatest shadow hunter of all time."

"What's a shadow hunter? I'm a demigod."

I banged my face on my hand.

Hope you like the new cover! Part 2 of this coming soon!