twenty seven

anger boiled inside of her as she chuckled and stood up, arthur immediately stood up.

before he could step in the girl turned around and punched the man right across the face.

he fell back and held his jaw which was probably broken now.

"if you want to get killed just meet me outside and i'll gladly help you with that!" she yelled in anger which got the attention of all the customers.

the man showed a face of anger before he lifted his hand in the air, getting ready to hit y/n.

except before he could arthur stepped in and grabbed his fist just as he swung.

he caught it just in time.

"lay a hand on hand on her and i'll kill you" arthur told the man.

the man looked at him in disbelief as he pulled his hand away, still holding his aching jaw.

he let out a loud chuckle, "and what's a kid like you gonna do?!" he said loudly which made some men laugh.

"arthur i can handle it myself" y/n told him as she placed a hand on his shoulder.

the man rolled his eyes.

"gotta have your girlfriend protect you?" he asked in a humorous tone.

after he said that arthur landed a clean blow right on his nose.

the man stumbled back but was caught by ban.

"you can't harass customers like that!" the man yelled as pure anger ran through him.

"and you can't harass my girlfriend like that" arthur told him back just as ban grabbed him by the collar and kicked him out of the bar.

a blush settled on y/n's face as he said that.

"that goes for all of you" he told everyone in the bar before he grabbed y/n's hand.

the two made their way to the door, "i'm on break!" she called out to meliodas who simply chuckled.