twenty one

harlequin sent his chastiefol towards the holy knight, howzer, while y/n dealt with gilthunder.

she didn't understand why they were battling in the first place since they were supposed to be keeping peace with each other.

"what's your problem?" she growled as she made her sacred treasure appear from mid air.

gilthunder stood shocked for a second before sending a shockwave towards y/n which she quickly dodged.

he furrowed his brows as the girl avoided the electricity as she noticed harlequin was done dealing with the other holy knight.

"you finished already?" she asked when she saw howzer was passed out on the floor, thankfully unharmed.

the young looking boy nodded just as gilthunder took the opportunity to run towards y/n.

just as she turned around to face him a stinging pain came to her abdomen.

she choked out blood and stared at the holy knight in front of her.

"ouch" she mumbled as she grabbed her sacred treasure before slamming the handle right into his head which knocked him out.

he released the sword and she looked down at the wound in her stomach.

"it hurts a lot, i don't know if it'll heal if i take it out" she looked at harlequin who looked at her with wide eyes.

he floated down to the girl and examined her wound, "well we can't take his sword" he mumbled as he stared at her.

she nodded and took a deep breath.

"okay maybe you should do it slowly-" before he had a chance to speak the sword was yanked out of her.

blood came rushing down her lips once again and he saw the blond boy, howzer, awake once again.

her eyes fluttered as well as his did.

"y/n no!" harlequin yelled before the girl completely blacked out but thankfully king sent out his pillow just on time.