{34}

Seungmin couldn't help but blush. Yet, he didn't want to get fooled again, "Stop fooling around. You know it hurts okay?" He said. Hyunjin frowned. "No I really do like you." But Seungmin wouldn't buy it, shaking his head numerous times, he bit his lower lip as his eyes started filling with water. Hyunjin hushed him and cupped his chin with both of his, long, slim hands.

"Don't, I really do love you. I'm not lying or pulling pranks on you, I swear." Hyunjin sounded desperate. "But why all out of a sudden?" Seungmin asked. He was sacred. To be hurt. He was scared that his unnecessary love was not meant to be. So he would just be breaking the laws of fate and make his life hard both for Seungmin and Hyunjin.

Hyunjin looked at the hesitating boy. He smiled, "I really did hurt you in the past right?" The smile was a sad one. Hyunjin felt really guilty for pulling those pranks on Seungmin. He knew that it was hard to gain the shorter's trust. And yet here he was, ruining Seungmin's trust for Hyunjin he, himself. "I want you to trust me. For the last time. Please..." Hyunjin was indeed desperate. Seungmin looked at him,

"You know that even if you lie to me for eternity, I still end up trusting you. It's not that I don't trust you, I'm just- you have no idea how much my heart hurts when you get my hopes up later just, smashing it into thousands of small pieces. Hyunjin, it doesn't feel good." Seungmin said. "I'm sorry, for everything in the past. But, I sincerely like you. Last time I kissed you back there in Australia, not just like that..."

Seungmin's eye shot up. "You remember?" Hyunjin gave a shy smile. "Of course, it was your first kiss." Seungmin turned different shades of red. "So? Will you be my boyfriend?" Hyunjin asked, straight forward. "But I have conditions." Seungmin said, "I have promised that I'll never break our friendship again. So whatever the fact may be, we will still be friends. Even if we break up one day, we will still be friends." Hyunjin nodded attentively.

"Second, if you ever hurt me again, I'll never hesitate to leave you, even if I forgive you, it's not possible for me to be a fool and still like you. " Hyunjin frowned at this, "And why do you think I will hurt you? Have faith in me will you?" He pouted cutely. While Seungmin huffed.

"That's it. And NO public affections." Seungmin said sternly and Hyunjin groaned but still nodded in the end. "So, does that mean we are together?" Hyunjin asked slyly. Seungmin blushed and nodded.

Hyunjin smiled as he slowly leaned forward as Seungmin waited, eyes shut and tense, making his nose scrunch. He looked so cute and Hyunjin smirked. When the lips touched, it sent sparks throughout both of the males bodies. Seungmin was mesmerised at the moment and was weak. It was not like he hadn't kissed Hyunjin before but this one was full of passion, love and merriment.

Hyunjin glided his tongue on Seungmin's lower lip. Seungmin opened his mouth without hesitation as Hyunjin slipped his tongue inside. Seungmin was not so experienced and was confused so he let Hyunjin dominate his mouth. The kiss was sweet but somewhere somewhat spicy due to Hyunjin, tasting the tokbokki.

Seungmin was so into the moment. Lips syncing on each other's, tongue sliding on every corner of his mouth, where as both hearts speeding up with every departure of oxygen. Hyunjin was holding both of Seungmin's thighs and caressing it as Seungmin's hand was tangled in Hyunjin's hair. When...

Growl.

Seungmin's stomach made a noise. Both pulled away as a string of saliva was connected at the end of both males lips. Seungmin was so embarrassed and he blushed more if that was even possible. Yet they were still on the same position. "I think we should ea-"

"Hey yo! We are here for house warming!!" Came in the high pitched voice of Changbin, who earned a slap from Felix on his head. Minsung were laughing away but Jisung froze, the bag of rice cakes he carried fell from his hand as his jaw dropped.

"Woah..." Changlix said awkwardly and settled every thing they carried in the kitchen counter as Seungmin shot down from the counter and Hyunjin backed away. "We- we will leave. Just some house warming presents for you." Felix said, flushed. Changbin smirked, "Great job seducing him my friend." That earned another smack from Felix.

They headed to the door before Seungmin or Hyunjin could speak up and Minho turned around before closing the door, "Well you do look edible in that." He winked. Seungmin turned thousand shades of red as Jisung's curse could be heard outside the door.

The door closed. "Well, that was..." Hyunjin nervously scratched his head and Seungmin sat down in his chair, stuffing his mouth, "Don't mention it." Seungmin just looked so cute with the puffed cheeks, Hyunjin secretly clicked some pictures.

->->->->->

"Now slow down." Woojin said as Chan was drinking his beer with mouth stuffed with chicken. "You always have to take time and appreciate the flavour of the chicken. It helps you forget your stress as you fall in the pleasure of its flavour." He said as he pulled a piece out of the paper bucket and munched it down, lovingly. "You really do like chicken, huh." Chan chuckled.

Woojin held up his hand as he said, "Not like, I Love it. Till death may part." He looked at the chicken, earning another chuckle from Chan. "You're so cute." Woojin looked at him and said, "Better see your face first, it's so cute with chicken stuffed in your mouth making your cheeks look chubby." Woojin remarked.

Chan turned a shade of scarlet. While Woojin laughed heartily in the background.
They were getting along pretty well after Chan's 'heartbreak.'

"So? You wanna move on?" Woojin asked as he picked up another piece of chicken. "No not now. I will wait, Hyunjin will hurt my love, just watch." Woojin chuckled, "Let's see about that."

Chan just side eyed him. Just when he was about to take another swing of beer he saw Hyunjin come in the restaurant with a girl. "See? I told ya. He won't change." He nudged Woojin. Woojin shot up and just laughed, "She is our old school friend, Hyunjin's ex. She is not in his heart anymore trust me. Plus she owes a dance class so she might offer him some work."

Chan just smiled evilly. "As far as what I have heard about Hyunjin, he never told Seungmin about his so called 'girlfriend'." Chan said as Woojin's body turned cold.

Hyunjin will fuck up this time...

To be continued...