{26}

2020 had started. Hyunjin missed Seungmin tremendously. There was no denying about Seungmin missing his crush too.

Woojin had cleared things with Hyunjin. Hyunjin had said that he also was not in a state to talk about it. However he regretted not asking Seungmin what the announcement was. Now he was gone without a single good bye. He understood so he wasn't angry. He was just sad. He couldn't say his last good bye to him.

His best friend or... Hyunjin shook his head. The thought of him and Seungmin being a couple was lingering in his mind the day Seungmin had left. He remembered the bet, he kind of wished Changlix could win but why was he feeling like that? Shouldn't he be happy that Seungmin would get someone?

"What's wrong?" Felix whispered. Hyunjin nearly leaped out of his chair when he heard the deep voice which was extra deep while whispering. He could never get used to Felix. Hyunjin sighed. "Hey are you thinking about your wife again?" He teased. Woojin wiggled his eyebrows. The while group had started calling them the 'mom and dad' of the group regardless of Seungmin being there or not.

"Do you three had something to share?" The professor asked. They were in the same major and the lecturer was talking about hip pop music...EDM introduction actually. Hyunjin shook his head and apologized.

Further more Hyunjin forgot about Seungmin and sat there looking rather diligent.

Seungmin in the other hand, God his school was going on well. He had bumped into a guy, well...the wrist he had cut had a bad conduct now. It pained all of a sudden sometimes or when he lifted heavy stuffs. When Seungmin got his books after meeting the principal he had dropped the books which were really heavy, in front of a guy. He had offered a helping hand to him.

Afterwards when he asked what had happened Seungmin was hesitant. The guy understood but still was friendly. He was the student council president for the first years and was in second year. A year older than Seungmin. His name was Christopher Bang or his Korean name was Bang Chan. Yeah, half Aussie half Korean.

The young man was really friendly and handsome. Seungmin admired him and made good friends with him. But for Seungmin's age, he had Hwall. Hwall was Korean so Seungmin had made friends with him almost immediately. Seungmin and Hwall had Art classes together also English classes.

->->->->->

One month had passed. Hyunjin worked hard and so did Seungmin. They all were still in touch but had little time for eachother due to studies and definately time difference.

But today was special. Seungmin didn't know. But Hyunjin had a surprise for him.
Hwall and Chan were really close to Seungmin now. The younger trusted them, Seungmin didn't even know why himself. They both knew about Seungmin's crush and life.

It was Art class again. The teacher was lost. The Australian teachers were right on time and the studies...they were so hard compared to Korea. Suddenly Seungmin's teacher entered, the exact time Seungmin was showing Hyunjin's photo to Hwall. "Class, we have a special student from the most famous Performing Arts University. Please take care of him. He is here to take some ideas from Sydney since many K-pop idols are getting fame in Korea and making our country proud. So we must show some of our culture too so he is here, please enter." He directed his finger towards the door.

A tall handsome guy entered who seemed really familiar to Hwall. He looked to his side to see Seungmin who was frozen on spot. Then he remembered, "Aigoo." He chuckled out. No denying the guy was more handsome in person judging by the photo he had just seen.  Seungmin blushed a deep shade of red. 'Why is he here?" Seungmin thought. Hyunjin smiled and introduced himself. He looked for a seat which was, not surprisingly, next to Seungmin's. He turned aside and hid his face as the taller boy neared the desk. Hwall smirked at Hyunjin who returned it. Hyunjin figured out it was Hwall because Seungmin had talked about him to Hyunjin.

"He is red right?" Hyunjin asked as he saw Seungmin's red ears when his face was behind his hands. Hwall nodded. Hyunjin chuckled and payed attention to the teacher. Hwall was asking Seungmin to shift and to make the two guys sit close to eachother. Hyunjin was shy so he sank inside his chair without he himself knowing.

'I'm over him.' Seungmin repeated in his mind again and again. But Hyunjin was not helping. Hwall was teasing them and Hyunjin was not at all objecting.

Seungmin was confused with Hyunjin's behaviour. Not was just Seungmin confused but also afraid. Afraid that his hopes will be going up. Just then Seungmin heard their teacher end his lesson and asked Seungmin, "Hey Sky, would you mind keeping Sam with you in your dorm, we don't have extra rooms and yours is the only one without a roommate." Seungmin was looking at his teacher quizzically. "Sam your partner, Hyunjin." The pronunciation of his name was funny but he managed to keep a straight face and nodded. After he left, Hwall turned around and they started chit chatting in Korean just then Chan entered.

"Seungminnnnn-ahhhhh, how was your lesson?" Chan asked in a sleepy manner. "You didn't sleep again right?" Seungmin glared at him and went towards him. Chan was swaying as if he was going to faint. "Uh." He said nervously. "You know the answer now why'd you ask me?" Seungmin sighed. "Whatever." He grabbed the taller by the arm and dragged him to the cafeteria.

"Here is your Americano." The waiter said. "Thank you." Seungmin smiled and received his order. Chan was fast asleep on the table. "Why do you actually do? You can't seem to study this late at night. But no doubt you are really good in studies." Seungmin said it in a whisper to himself.

He then remembered. CB97? Wait! His voice did match. No but...the rapper never revealed himself. But Seungmin decided to trust his guts and he thought of asking Chan.

The sleeping boy was woken up by a loud crash sound. He turned around and saw something that really pissed him off.

There was Seungmin on the ground with his drink splattered all over his shirt and some bullies were laughing at him.

Chan cared for Seungmin alot.
Infact, alot was like, more than a brother nor friend. Yes he liked him. Only reason why he never stepped into his love life was because of Hyunjin. Seungmin liked him so much but Hyunjin wasn't at fault. Besides for Chan, Seungmin was at fault because he could never see Chan's love not could he feel Hyunjin's sincere heart that didn't like him back...

To be continued....