{4}

Seungmin and Hyunjin entered the store together. The first thing they bought was Yeol (열) ramen. They then moved on to the seaweed section to buy some wrappings for their Kimchi, which Hyunjin had promised to make. It was already getting late but neither of them said anything about it because Seungmin was free today. No more restricted boundries. He could go where ever he wanted and have whatever he wanted.

Hyunjin was a really good cook yet the older was always lazy to cook it for anyone. His signature dish was chicken sausage curry. He said he learns it himself and he had bought it to school one time too. It was really tasty. He made Ttobbokki really good too.

All the things they needed were placed on the counter by Hyunjin. The boy looked at the counter and found a rack of sweets. He pulled out a magic pop. A lollipop which has power too, but when you dip the pop in the power and place it on you tongue, the power would start crackling and making 'pop' sounds. The chasier counted the total amount which was four-hundred and five won. Hyunjin pulled the lollipop and kept it back and looked at Seungmin. "I don't have much money at the moment. This makes it uneven." Hyunjin said. Seungmin just smiled. "Take it. I'll pay. Let's divide the amount at your home. Then you can pay me." Seungmin said. He pulled the lollipop back and gave a five hundred won note to the chaser. Hyunjin's eyes widened in surprise."You don't have to. It's just a magic pop. I can buy it whenever I want." Hyunjin said. He seemed like a big baby. Seungmin just giggled grabbing the bag, which Hyunjin took from his hand almost immediately. "Nah, it's fine." Seungmin said.
Hyunjin thought of cancelling the prank. So here he was walking to his house with a smiling Seungmin.

->->->->->

Hyunjin's mother was not home yet. So Seungmin had freshened up a bit and was standing near Hyunjin looking at him cook when Hyunjin turned and made a guilty face. "I did learn to make Kimchi. I prepared all the stuffing but I forgot to make.....rice." He bit his lower lip. Seungmin opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out of it. He was so shocked yet disappointed. He wanted to facepalm but instead he laughed. Hyunjin started laughing with him too. Both were a mess when Hyunjin's mother arrived.

"Oh what are you boys laughing about? Wait...are you Seungmin? Oh dear, Hyunjin talks a lot about you." Seungmin bowed his head to greet her and looked at Hyunjin sideways. The older was scratching the back of his neck and a pink tint were painted on his cheeks. "Give him some meatballs too." Mrs. Hwang directed Hyunjin. The other male went to make it.

Seungmin's aunt's phone rang. He answered it. "Hello?"

"Seungmin when are you getting home dear?"

"Well, we just reached home for lunch. It will take some time."

"Okay, then be sure to be safe and come home fast. If your grandmother finds out, then she will tell your mom. Okay? Bye"

"Ok "

He hung up. "Who?" Asked Hyunjin. Seungmin didn't want to tell Hyunjin about Seungmin's grandmother. She was a perfect replica of Seungmin's mother. Yet she was his father's mother. The mother and daughter-in-law seemed to get close to each other and they had the same traits of motherhood. Screaming on your face if you screw up anything. The only difference in Seungmin's mother and grandmother was that, she was good at understanding Seungmin's feelings sometimes. But not everytime. Just sometimes. So  Seungmin didn't hate her. But she would tell his parents that he had gone out to eat. She also regarded Seungmin as a 'unique' one.

"Hey! I asked you a question?!" Hyunjin snapped Seungmin out of his trance and caught his attention. Seungmin saw Hyunjin struggling to see properly while he was cutting the onion because of his fringe so Seungmin chuckled and went up to him. "It was my aunt. Don't worry, just told me to be safe and come home early.....why don't you pin up your front hair?" Seungmin asked. Hyunjin looked at him and stared at his own wrist. There was a rubber band on his wrist. "Here let me help you." Seungmin volenteered. He reached for the band when Mrs. Hwang came in and grabbed a glass of water.