{27}

The bullies were laughing and saying, "Dumb!" But Seungmin just looked down. He got up and walked casually towards the exit. He didn't say a word and Hyunjin looked silently at the fuming boy who woke up right now and Seungmin who said nothing.

Seungmin knew they were the one group who thought of themselves as high and would forget that they said that to Seungmin the next day. They would just mingle and ruin your life and get lost.

But if Seungmin didn't keep a grudge he wouldn't need to worry, so he chose that. By the corner of his eyes he saw Hyunjin, looking at him with a helpless expression.

->->->->->

Chan rushed towards Seungmin's dorm. The poor boy was cleaning himself up and Chan witnessed a shirtless Seungmin. He had a lean figure. So delicate.

Seungmin was fat but during all these break downs and arguments before coming to Australia, he was really worn out. He had stopped taking care of himself.

"Uh..." Chan said, he had never seen him half naked. Seungmin turned around to see Chan and he blushed. He was not used to changing in front of someone. Be it a boy or not, he wasn't used to it.

Bang Chan walked towards Seungmin. Seungmin gulped. "I..." Chan started. He wanted to stop himself. But he just couldn't. He was not the kind to talk to anyone about his feelings. But to fall for this guy, it took three months. Only three months and he was whipped. Chan was someone who thought things through. Who was considerate and made sure not to do something stupid in any circumstances. He was a calm guy.

But Seungmin was an exception. He would get so excited. So restless and couldn't control himself. Because knowing hat Seungmin couldn't be his made him ache. He was impatient. He wanted to know. Even though their brotherly friendship was precious to him but he wanted to call Seungmin his.

He closed the door behind him, (Seungmin didn't lock the door everytime) and advanced forward. Seungmin started backing up towards the wall. "I like you. I always have. But not being able to call you mine, I started getting sad. You always make me giddy and restless. I can't think properly when I'm with you because I'm just focused in you, I don't realise what's happening in my surroundings. I have never liked anyone before but... Seungmin, you have made me so obsessed with you. I like you so much...I know you like Hyunjin, but what will you do? He will never love you. Please understand..."

Chan wasn't sure why he said this and he was sure he hurt the younger's feelings but then Seungmin opened his mouth. "I feel hurt to hear this from someone else's mouth but...I have already accepted the fact that he won't like me back. And stop joking, Hyung."

Chan couldn't process it properly but he knew the talk about Hyunjin was closed. Seungmin was easy to read. He was someone for Chan who was so precious that he learnt everything about him in no time. He was someone who liked to learn more and more about the things he took an interest in.

"I'm not! I promise I like you." Seungmin looked at him in surprise. "Seriously, will you be my boyfriend?"

Seungmin blushed and looked down, "You know that I like Hyunjin right?" Chan nodded. "I'll help you forget him." He said. Seungmin looked at him surprised. Just then Chan pinned Seungmin to the wall and leaned forwards. Seungmin closed his eyes tightly and then he felt Chan's hot breath stop right before his lips he turned his head sideways. "Give me time to think." Chan let go, "Will patiently, love."