The grass around my turned greener and more lush as the trees stood straighter, their flowers blooming beautifully. 

I lightly stroked stroked a beautiful yellow flower, letting my thoughts run and it grew larger than all of the other around it, seeming to reach out to me. 

I sighed, entering the large clearing in front of the pack house. 

Again they all surrounded me so I just sighed, sitting in the middle of the fields. 

A man I immediately recognized as the alpha came storming out of the house. 

She looked at me, letting his power flow out of him, making everyone around him very uncomfortable as he stalked in my direction. 

I smiled sweetly at him which, although it didn't show on his face, caught him off guard a bit. 

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON MY LAND?!" He bellowed, his fists clenched by his sides, making all his warriors cower away. 

I giggled which only seemed to make him more furious. 

He lunged at me and everyone gasped as he went right through me like I wasn't even there. 

A new trick I'd picked up, came with teleportation. I could materialize or become just a figment of light, its kind of complicated but is definitely helpful. 

"What the fuck?" He asked turning to me. 

"How does this projection look so real." He mumbled to himself, utterly confused. 

I giggled again, "I'm not a projection, although I get why you might think that." I extended my hand to him, "Hi, I'm Eclipse." 

He snarled at me ad lunged again, this time I pushed him over gently from which he leaped right back up. 

"Oh my goodness, you're just like Jack. I'm guessing you guys are friends?" 

"How the fuck do you know Jack?" He growled deeply, claws and teeth extending as he bent down in an attacking position. 

I rolled my eyes, "Did Jen tell absolutely no one about me? Geez." 

He growled and lunged again which I easily deflected pushing him over again. 

"Please stop trying to attack me, you're just going to tire yourself out." 

He growled deeply, lunging one more time before giving up.

I smiled, "Thank you, now to ask your earlier question, I'm Jen's sister, Jack's aunt." 

He tilted his head in confusion. 

"Jack's only aunt died 50 years ago. Nice try but as alpha I had to learn about the pack leaders' family trees." 

"At least they added me to that." I mumbled shaking my head. 

"Not to mention her name was Ellie, not Eclipse." 

"Yes, I go by both. My earth parents named me Ellie but my real name is Eclipse." 

He tried attacking me again but I easily deflected crossing my arms over my chest.

"Considering you're my mother's creation you sure do attack me a lot, like damn, I need to talk to her." 

"Your mother?" He said, looking completely puzzled. 

"Yes, my mother, the moon." 

Everyone in the clearing went silent looking at me like, 'what the fuck is this girl on.' 

"I am Jen's sister, I sort of died but not really, turns out I'm a god, heard some prayers and here I am." Was I have to go over this with everyone? That'd be annoying as hell.