I looked at the source of the voice to explain what's happening.

A certain Strawberry blonde hair boy with intimidating purple eyes was staring right at me "Well you see I'm actually here for— "

"YOU?!"We both yelled in unison.We were both obviously shocked.It doesn't take a genius to see that.

Gakushuu Asano. I met him during my first year at Moonlight Prep when I joined the national quiz bee.I haven't made any nerd imaged during that time yet so he knows my true nature and what I'm capable of.He was talking so highly of himself back then that when he lost to me resulting for him to land on 2nd place he literally looks like an angry kirby..an angry sleep deprived kirby.After the quiz bee he officially declared us rivals for some darn reason.

"Now it makes sense why father said to be careful of the person who's gonna take the exam" Gakushuu said while massaging the bridge of his nose.

"Tch..I wouldn't mind beating you up next tho"I said.

"Well I'm guessing you're the one I need to assist to the examination room?"Gakushuu said.

"Obviously"I said.

He guided me to the exam room catching up with some stuff.He kept on ranting about the E-Class?or End Class.I'm starting to think this guy is obsessed with them but maybe it's just his competitive nature.

Before I entered the examination room he stopped me.

"You better not screw this up L/n.I'm gonna need a formidable opponent when it comes to academics and you're the perfect candidate.I'm not that much worried about your written exam but I am concerned with your violent attitude."

"Tch..It's not like I'm gonna beat up the goddamn facilitator."I said rolling my eyes.

"Well goodluck Y/n. You'll need it."Gakushuu said while smirking.

I entered the room and took the exams

  - time skip brought to you by nagisa as a model -

The exams wasn't as hard as I thought it would be , it's actually fairly easy.For some reason I need to wait for the results right now???Usually it takes a few day for the results to come out but since I'm transferring in the middle of a semester they made an exception.

"Miss L/n?"The facilitator called out.

"Yes?"I answered.

"Uhm..The principal would want to meet you right now.."She said.

"What for?"I asked a little confused.

She handed me a folder containing my exam papers and immediately guided me to the Principal's Office.

Ok that's a little rude.She didn't even answer me(-_-.

While on our way I checked my test papers to see a perfect A on every test.100/100 , heck even in math!

The facilitator knocked on the door and she ushered me inside.Well she pushed me inside to be more clear.

I was now alone in a room with a person who I'm assuming is the principal.His menacing stare would make anyone cower in fear.But to be very honest with you my mom's scarier...especially when she doesn't like the food.

It's already pretty late bc the power of fanfics is unstoppable;))wait what.

"Miss L/n...have a seat"The man said.

"My name is Gakuho Asano , principal of Kunigigaoka Junior High , and I'm here to believe that you have a perfect score in the exams."Asano?Gakushuu's dad?Well I can see the resemblance.

"Tomorrow will be your first day as an A-Class student.I already sent your uniform to your house so no need to worry."I guess my mom gave them my measurements huh.Weird but this is a fanfic so EVERYTHING IS WEIRD.

"Although Miss L/n , it would be best if you'll be able to keep your violent behavior outside of school.It would be a real pity if somebody who has the same intelligence as my son go down to E-class"Mr. Asano added smirking while his holding a folder containing my previous school records.This school obviously has status issues and it's kinda getting in my nerves but who am I to judge?

"Uhm..well I'll try"I said.

After the unexpected  meeting with the principal , I immediately went home and told my mother all about it and ate dinner.

I plopped on my bed.Trying to fall asleep when my mother bursts the door open.

"LOOK WHAT I GOTTTTT"She said excitedly.I looked at her.Then at the thing she was carrying.

a

ducking

black

cat.

"MOMMMMMM WHERE DID YOU GET THAT?!?!?"I said..the real question is WHEN?!we were literally eating a lil while ago!

"I got it from the animal shelter!I officially named her Luna."I There were sparkles and flowers surrounding her.Man am I high or what?Mom acts more like a high schooler than I am..

Long story short.Mom got a pet cat without MY permission or MY consent.
She left the room leaving Luna who's comfortably sleeping at my bed.

In a blink of an eye I became a cat mama.

"HEY!It's your first day here and you're already marking your territory."I said trying to move her to a different place.BISH SHE BE SLEEPING AT THE MIDDLE OF THE BED HOW BOUT ME????

She just purred and went back to sleep.

I sighed as my plans of sleeping was interrupted.I turned on my laptop to talk to my sister and to keep her updated.

Lana L/n , My older sister , she's a successful five star restaurant owner and is an assassin that works for the government.Kinda like mom and dad back then.She's known for poisoning her victims then covering it up to look like a suicide.Kinda scary to know that the person serving you food kills people with poison am I right?Although being an assassin for her is just a side job.

After a few hours of talking to each other she mentioned something that caught my attention.

"Do you know the news about the yellow octopus who supposedly blew up half of the moon?"Lana asked.Octopus?the heck??I tried remembering any news about it but I'm probably busy crying my heart out because Nick left me during that time..

"Uhm..k-kinda?"I said nervously....I might need to check that news after this..

"Well I'm really interested about it!Since you're the one staying at Japan make sure to report to me about the yellow octopus if you find any tea!It's getting boring here in Paris."Lana exclaimed.Ok she's flexing that she lives in Paris , What a great sister.

When Lana was younger she wanted to become a scientist instead of a chef but things didn't go out very well so she was forced to pursue the dream she didn't want to.But she did learn to love being a chef.

I bid her farewell , immediately investigating the octopus case...not gonna lie it's kinda funny to know an octopus blew up the moon I mean who's gonna blow up the earth? A rat?.

I laughed at my own thoughts and got ready for bed.

Yellow octopus huh?...

That was my last thought before losing myself in the darkness.

- E N D -