你的眼睛也很漂亮(Your Eyes are also Pretty)010

Start from the beginning

When the bell rang I turned around to see LuHan still sleeping. "LuHan..." I said quietly. "Hello?" I said trying to walk him up. He slowly lifted his head up and looked at me.

"What band-aid girl?" he said with a tired look on his face.

"You need some cleaning on your face and a band-aid," I said looking at him with concern.

"Whatever pleases you band-aid girl," he said with a cold tone. I lifted his head up more.

"Stay in that position. I'm going to grab my first aid kit," I said before I started to search in my school bag. I took out my first aid kit and placed it on his table. "Do you have water?" I asked. He nodded in response and handed me his bottle of water. I grabbed a napkin and soaked it with some water. I used it to wipe his face cleaning off the dust and dirt. "Do you get into another fight?"

"What if I did?" he said. "You're not my girlfriend or even my friend. Why would you care?"

"Though I'm none of those or have any feelings for you. You're my classmate and I'm there to help. Plus you helped me escape that awkward situation while I tried to get my food. So here's my payback to you," I said while I placed the napkin on the table.

"You talk a lot, band-aid girl."

"I currently don't have any ointments for your bruise so you'll need to visit the clinic therein lunch."

"It's fine, I'm used to this already," he said as he laid his head on his arms. He looked up at me, "You have pretty eyes, band-aid girl,"

"I'm going to t-throw this away now," I said quickly as I grabbed the napkin and walked over to the trash can. I quickly came back to a sleeping LuHan, I grabbed my first aid kit and placed it back into my bag. I went back to study the notes and started to do the assigned homework.

Finally I heard the last school bell of the day, I placed my books and studying materials into my bag except for unneeded stuff into my desk. "LuHan, it's time to get up from your all day nap," I said as I tapped his shoulder before I left the classroom.

LuHan POV:

I opened my eyes to the warm orange light shining on my face. It was already sunset and I got my bag. I stood up and walked out of the classroom. I walked out of the school building planning to buy boba from a nearby boba shop. I quickly ran to the boba shop that was a few blocks away from school. When I reached there, the shop was about to close. I opened the door and lined up behind a girl who wears the same school uniform as me. The cashier took her order and she received a piece of paper. She turned around and looked at me in shock. "What are you looking at?" I said. She quickly took her leave and I went to order. "I want a regular boba."

"Small? Medium? Or large, sir?"

"Medium please."

"Anything else you want in your drink?"

"Nope."

"Anything else sir?"

"Popcorn chicken."

"Ok," the cashier said as he printed out the receipt and gave me my order number. "Your order will come later, you could take a seat anywhere for now," he said before he handed a piece of paper to some person in the back of the shop. I walked towards the seats near the huge windows of the shop. I see someone familiar with books on the table that was meant for boba and food.

Dilraba Pov:

I sipped my Sprite drink while I did my homework. I heard a sudden tap on the table and I looked up.

"What are you doing in a boba shop drinking Sprite?" he said.

"What are you doing here LuHan?" I said as I quickly closed my drink with the cap.

"What else am I doing here? I'm of course ordering boba and food. What are you doing with all this work on the table?" he asked. I quickly put my homework and books away.

"What else do I look like I'm doing? I was doing my homework."

"Whatever, can I sit here?" he asked.

"Go ahead," I said.

"Are you waiting for anyone?" he suddenly asked.

"Waiting for a friend to get off of his part time job."

"Who?" he asked.

"Chen QiChen, the guy at the cash register."

"Oh..." he said before he stopped staring at me. "What is he to you?"

"A friend I knew from middle school, what else?" I laughed.

"You didn't compliment me back when I said something to you therein break, band-aid girl," he said while staring at me.

"What do you want me to say?" I asked. I watched him mumble something I couldn't hear.

"Fine...You don't have to say anything back."

"Your eyes are also gorgeous too," I said. He looked at me blushing in red using his hand to cover his mouth.