我对他的感觉从未变过 (My Feelings Towards Him Has Never Changed) 005

Hello~ I hope you haven't dropped this ff because I feel like I'm getting back into writing cause recently motivation has pushed me in a good way. I hope you enjoy this chapter though I haven't edited it so I'm sorry for mistakes cause I need sleep this was last minute, but enjoy! Vote and Comment will help a lot~

Third Pov:

The young man kept on going from cup to cup of alcohol, letting the liquid burn his throat. He didn't mind if the liquid was giving him that sort of pain. He was basically drinking the amount of liquid for a month. His only goal was to get drunk and forget, but in the end, he knows that he would always remember it the very next day he awakes. Remember her and her wonderful smile.

"You had enough of this drink today, Mr. Lu."

"One more cup," I stated clearly.

"No more Mr.Lu." "How are you going to get home with all that liquid?" "I've worked at this bar for a while now and I can stand the smell of alcohol." "But Lord, your breath is terrible right now." "Rich of alcohol." "I won't give you more cups of alcohol." "That liquid is good for one cup but if you drink more than a cup it tastes awful."

"Fine." "Just put the money on the bill thing." "It will be paid by tomorrow."

"Good luck." "And please don't just bring yourself here just because you're heartbroken."

"As I said, Mister." "I'm not heartbroken."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah."

"Explain how much you've drunk." "Drowning yourself in alcohol isn't good for your body." "It's just temporarily for your mind to go dizzy and forget, but you will always remember what you want to forget."

"Jeez." "I'll get going now."

The young man walked away from the bar stand and walked drunkenly filled with sadness. If you ever walked passed him with just 4 inches you can smell that awful smell of alcohol. You wouldn't stand the smell, you would just speed walk past him just like the guy smoking outside of the bar with the smoke polluting the air near you. Hate or like it, people wouldn't care because they are tired of what they've become. Before he exited the bar he could have sworn to have heard the bartender say "LuLu, you're still the same." The young man walked outside of the bar and the cigarette smell from the man who was smoking invaded his nose. He kept walking and didn't even bother to care.

He kept walking from block to block till hitting apartments with glowing light coming out from the windows. He took his phone out and dialed his secretary's number. Of course, his secretary answered the call immediately who would dare not to answer their boss's call.

"Hello?" the woman on the other side of the phone said. "Mr. Lu?"

"Can you-" "Nevermind." "Sorry to bother you." He hanged up after his last words and put his phone in his pocket. He kept on walking till he felt his body was no longer able to move because of his state of control. He felt himself collapse onto the ground.

Dilraba Pov:

I looked around and stared at my clothes that were on the ground and everywhere. Well, it really is a good day to clean up at night and then pack my stuff. Also, it might just leave a good impression before I leave this place and worry about mice or something like roaches. I started to pick up my clothes and hanging them with a hanger then putting the hanger onto the bar that held my clothes in my closet. I threw my dirty clothes in my laundry basket and presided to clean my room.

Within a time limit of thirty minutes, I managed to clean my room up and wash my floorboards. I was about to plop on my bed I remembered I needed to take out the trash. Here's the creepy thing, taking the trash out at night literally can mean a deadline for anyone. Who knows who lurks in those alleyways, that gives me the shivers. But if I don't throw out the trash I'm going to feel guilty cause I'm supposed to do that today because trash is going to be thrown tomorrow for the apartment.

I hesitated but I got myself out of my room and into the kitchen, grabbing the bag of garbage and tying it up. I grabbed it with my right hand and opened the apartment door with my left hand. I was at my friend's house yesterday and I spent the night there because she had an extra room just for me because I was sometimes lonely in my apartment. I quickly got myself down the stairs and out into the streets quickly ran and threw my trash into that old nasty smelly bin. I ran out of there and walked back slowly to smell a scent of strong alcohol hitting towards me. Before I realized anything I was stepping on some hard rock on the ground. I looked down to see the same guy from my office, LuLu. What is he doing here on the streets? Is he homeless after all these years of being a spoiled brat?

"Don't leave me..." I can hear him whisper. I should get going and start packing my stuff for tomorrow's trip. I was about to keep walking, but I couldn't help to stare back at him. You know I should ask someone for help or something. I quickly walked into the building again then up the stairs to where my landlord lived in the apartment. I knocked on the door, but there was no call or anyone opening the door so I knocked again. No answer, so I walked away and back to where Lu Lu was before. He was still there on the ground laying there with his messy hair. I got him up from the ground and dragged him to the elevator with me. Up the floors, we went and we stopped at my floor so I quickly dragged him out and then dragged him to my apartment.

I laid him on my couch where the TV was at and my coffee table. I really want to stay away from him because that alcohol scent is terrible on him. I felt him slightly move a bit. I quickly grabbed a mask that covered my mouth from my room and then went back to him.

"Wake up." I watched his slight movements and then his eyes slowly opened. I knew what I was going to do straight away because I went ahead and grabbed a cup of water. I got him up to let him sip the water. Why am I even helping him? He drank half of the cup of water in the cup. I placed the cup on the table. His back leaned on the couch so my arm was finally free. He looked at me confused.

"Why are you wearing a mask?" he asked.

"Uh...I can't stand the smell of alcohol," I stated.

"Then-" "Why did you help me?"

"Uh..." "Hard to say-" I blinked and the next second I can really smell the alcohol near me. I opened my eyes to see his face was three inches away from me. "Cause you look like someone I know."

"I know who~" he smirked.

"Sir." "Don't come any closer to me."

"Xiao Di." "Stop playing hide and seek with me~" "Cause I've finally found you~" he whispered in my ear. I could feel my face heating up.

"I'm not who you think I am." The next moment I felt a weight on my shoulder again. He was laying his head on my shoulder. I just moved his head to let him lay on my lap instead. He was asleep on my lap now. He's still a fluff ball like he used to be.   

I hope you've enjoyed this chapter. Peace and have a good night or day or evening! Thank you for 700 reads!! I honestly thought my friend would only read this because we both ship them so much!!! Thank you so much!! Thank you for reading!