我找不到她 (I Can't Find Her) 003

Vote and Comment!! Sorry for not updating for months. Plus the good news is that I've finally gotten back to writing these books/ fan fictions! I hope to complete this fan fiction like next year if possible maybe this year. I think my schedule will be like most of the week and I'll take my time with my other ff. Now please enjoy for what you've been wait for. Sorry for any mistakes.

Luhan Pov:

I watched her walk around among the crowd. The one star among all in the starry night sky. She was basically a light shining in front of me. The dress fits perfectly on her. She had an effect on me other than this other girl that I still love. The next thing I know before I blinked back to reality, the girl in the dress was already gone and the lights went back on. Where is she? I looked around the room and all I saw was other businessmen and their partners. I walked passed person after person to just find out they weren't her. I walked across the place to a hallway that leads to more hallways. They lead me to the edge of the building. Glass walls to see the other shining bright buildings. I felt someone tap on my shoulder and I turned around to see a random girl.

"Hello, Mr. Lu."

"Oh hello, Miss?"

"Miss Tang."

"Is there anything you'll like from me?"

"I wanted to introduce myself to you." She's one of those women. The type of women that seduce the Rich and climb up on their status. I never let them get to me and in fact, I intend to always leave them alone no matter what they try to do to me. I turned around to face the glass walls. I looked around then I caught a glance of the girl with the mask in that dress, but she was in another dress. A simple looking dress that looked nice on here. I never had the time to keep looking at her because she ran off. I quickly tried to find a way to go there, but when I reached there I lost her. Where is she?

Dilraba Pov:

At least I got that over with, but my job shift isn't over yet so might as well get out of here. I ran out of the building and called the car that took me here. It came within minutes then I got inside then I slammed the door. That dress was uncomfortable. "Sir, can you possibly go back to the building where you picked me up?"

"Yes, and I was already given the instruction to drive you back there."

"Well, nice to know and thank you."

"It's my job." These people are either way too formal or just cold to approach. At least I can get this off of my mind and just go back to my job and work till 12 am after all I'm just a night shift radio DJ.

~Time Skip~

I got out of the car and walked back into the building. I took off the contacts when I was back at the place and technically I have the normal version, but I just wear glasses to just disguise myself. I turned on the mini lamp light that made the room feel like my high school years. Me studying under darkness with a lamp on. I turned it on while also trying to put on my headphones. "Hello, I'm your Radio DJ Xiao Di and today I bring you a piece of wonderful music from an amazing artist." I turned it up. Radio DJ job isn't that hard though I intend to do my best. I looked at the clock wasn't much longer before it hit 12 am and I'll be heading back home and getting some rest. This job may hurt my sleeping schedule, but I need money to keep myself alive and I can't keep depending on my friend. Once the song finished I started to talk into the mic again. "I hoped you enjoyed this song and it's the late hours before it hits 12 am, the next day will come through." "That song reminded me of someone that was special to me, but I couldn't see him for the rest of my last year high school because I left." "I wouldn't know why he would keep being mean to me, but yet he was nice around me when his friends weren't around." "It was nice knowing him." "And now I'll play the last song before midnight." "I hope you enjoy." I switched it to the next top voted song from the audiences. The last song before I leave. I'm getting a bit tired, but I'll get used to it.

~A Few Minutes Later~

Midnight struck and I packed my things up and fixed everything up and I left the room locked and also locked the floor's building door. I got out of the building and when I got out of there I saw a car in front of me. A guy walked out, I clearly can't see very well since it was quite dark at this very hour. I quickly stormed off. I'm not getting kidnapped by anyone today! I just ran as quick as I can go with my two legs. I'm not getting caught anywhere near that building by anyone.

Luhan Pov:

I stared into her eyes. "Don't leave me..." I said. She smiled at me. I looked around me. A wild open field with grass and a beautiful scene of the sunset. The sky was in an orange-ish color. I quickly went back and stared into her eyes.

"Xiao Lu..." "I need to leave."

"Don't leave me." "Please, not this time." "I'm never letting go of you."

She continued to smile at me. I felt safe everytime I'm around her. Her smile was always so warm and welcoming. She made my heart beat faster every minute. Like most people will one day realize, just one day they will realize that you can control who you hate and who you like, but you can't control who you'll fall in love with. I fell in love with her. I realized it was too late.

"Please don't leave me this time." "I beg you."

"I need to go so you'll need to let me go."

"I don't and you don't need to leave me." I blinked. Then she disappeared.

I woke up in cold shivers. She left me again. I looked around my office trying to collect my thoughts back together. It was the same dream I had again this week. It's too much. I can't forget her. I got myself up from my office chair. I walked out of the room since I've finished my work. Everyone calls me a workaholic but was it my fault. I drown myself with work to stop things around me. Especially when my mom is always setting up those pitiful blind dates with her friends' daughters. I never show up to any of those dates cause it's not worth my time. One thing that always kept me from going was. Her. She said she would come back, but she didn't. Lair.                

Hello~ I hope you have enjoyed this chapter. Did you enjoy it? Thanks to the people who have waited and waited till today!! Thank you for 250 something reads and the votes means a lot to me. Let me cut the chessy stuff. I honestly would have never thought about people would be willing wanting to read this ff cause all I see for Luba books are in different languages and I couldn't understand a single thing. Thank you for the support now peace!