Chrollo x reader

[ Angst💦 ]

"I'm here.. again.." you thought as you checked your surroundings. It's the basement you were when you spy on them once.

The place is cold, spacious, and dark. No one would even want to stay here alone.

You moved your chained arms and legs while trying to remember what happened.

You were walking around an abandoned building to find a certain man who was known as the leader of the infamous thieves called Phantom Troupe.

Luckily, you found their secret base. But what you didn't notice was that there is someone there already.

As you were looking around the base, a pair of dark eyes was set on you without you coming to notice. The place is dim and rusty. But something was pushing you to still look around.

You were about to leave the place when you found nothing interesting. But you heard a screech and because the place is quiet, you could tell where it came from.

"Nice to see you again, Y/n."

The door creaked open revealing a figure you want to see at the very last.

He's wearing a suit and a bandana covering his forehead. He walked towards you as you watch his every move.

You glared at him when you saw a smirk plastered on his lips.

"What?"

He crouched down lifting your chin hy his fingers. "You never changed." he said and leaned in your ears, "Let me guess, did you come to the base because you want to see me?" he whispered near your ears.

You then wore a cringe face, "Why would I do that?" you asked. A tint of blush crept in your cheeks.

"You should ask yourself." he said as he stared at you intensely. "Tell me, Y/n. You love me, don't you?"

..

You realised that he's been waiting for a response but you denied. Looking away and replying a no after.

You widen your eyes in suddenness when he placed a kiss on your still-flustered-cheek and left the basement.

What was that?!

The door opened again and now it revealed a pink-haired girl. She walked to you as she threw you an intense look.

"Machi?" you called.

She stopped on her tracks. "Machi is your name, yes?" you raised a brow when you recalled seeing her with the team.

Your brows furrowed in confusion when she suddenly lifted an arm.

An abrupt realization hit you. As the sudden move made you use "gyo." Your head had leaned harshly forward.

..I-it's a thread..!

You hissed as the sensation make you feel of being choked. The thread is thinner than you thought that's why your skin starts bleeding. The feeling makes you want to return the pain. You hardly move your arms while she watched you trying to shake the chains off but you can't do so.

"You still don't use that head of yours, huh?" she spoke. The fibre got even tighter and it makes you hard to breath.

"Didn't I tell you that the boss doesn't need a useless girl like you? Why are you here again?" her tone starts to rise.

She realized she would get scolded by this, so she calm down a little. Her head looks back at the door and sighing as she saw it is closed. Releasing your poor neck as she lowered her head.