Illumi x reader

Another oneshot requested by looneylouie Hope you like it!

[Fluff♥]

Your POV
I've been laying in this couch, doing nothing. It's been months when I last saw my assassin boyfriend.

I never got any messages from him. I don't even know when he's going to come back.

Sighing in frustration, I just stared at our pictures together. Times when we're still together, happy. (why th does it sound like u already broke up? anyway, u didn't im just dramatic lol)

I missed him so much..

I felt a warm liquid drop in my eye, I frowned. It wouldn't stop flowing.

I stood up from my seat and walk upstairs, to my shared room with him.

I opened our closet and grab one of his shirt. Then I proceeded to our bed, laying down as I brought the fabric in my nose, sniffing his scent.

2nd person's POV

The door creaked open, revealing a tall and slender figure.

He closed the door behind him before checking the room, the lights are off.

She's not here, huh.

He slowly made his way upstairs. He opened the door to your bedroom. And there he finally see you, sleeping peacefully.

He quietly walk his way towards you, trying not to wake u up. He sat down at the edge of the bed.

He observe your sleeping form, his lips curving into a smile as he eyed his love one.

Oh. She's wearing my shirt..

Cute..

He brought his hand to your face, carefully caressing your cheek. He missed you so much. He really tried his best to come home as early as he can. And here he is.

He can't help but give you a peck on your forehead, down to your nose, and then to your lips.

You groaned, your brows furrowing as you unconsciously say, "Illumi.."

His ears perked up when he heard his name. He attentively listened to you.

"I.. miss you. Please come back.." your eyes still closed, clutching the fabric in your hands.

Illumi held his chest, he was fluttered. He can feel his heart beating so fast.

He can only feel this overflowing joy inside him when he's with you.

He cleared his throat, leaning in you again and take you in his loving arms.

"I'm home, Y/n. Please wake up."

-

I'm sorry, it's too short. I've been doing a lot of requests these days, haha. It's no problem tho(▰˘◡˘▰) I hope you're all doing great. Please wait for my next update.! Thanks for reading!