16

Taemin POV

I recently came to Tokyo as a trip. I don't have a lot of work or classes to attend to anymore since theres a holiday back I America so i took this opportunity to visit Tokyo since I've always wanted to come here. I like it here, maybe once i get to Korea i can bring Jm with me. I know he'll enjoy it. speaking of Jm, i miss him so much. But I'm also worried...i've tried calling him but he won't answer my calls.. Is he busy? Is he spending time with Kai? And speaking of Kai this guy also won't answer my calls or texts, he always leaves me on read. This whole thing is driving me crazy.. but anyways, I'm just waiting on my food to arrive. Im at a restaurant. I've heard about this place so i decided since I'm here might as well give it a try.

I also decide on giving a try on texting kai for the thousandth time.

As expected he left me on read, again, whats is up with this guy?

I start feeling someone staring at me, look up from my phone and I see the person staring at me. He looks a bit familiar...wait...

Jimin?!

Its Jimin! and he's with some other people..

Thats not important! Jimin is here!! Why? when? how??!

I get up and run towards where Jimin is at.

Once I'm there i grab Jimin's arm and pull him towards me and give him a big hug.

"T-taemin..?" i hear Jm say

I look down at him and I see a few tears in his eyes, I don't say anything and I just grab Jimin's face and kiss him all over his face.

he seemed to calm down because all I heard was his cute little giggles.

I grabbed Jimin's hand and i was going to take Jimin away but someone grabbed my arm and stopped me.

I turn around and see some tall guy, he must be one of the people Jm was sitting with.

Author POV

"what do you want" Taemin says.

"Where do you think your going" Namjoon says.

"Im leaving and taking whats mine" teaming says.

"You're not taking him, and he doesn't belong to you he belongs to us" Jk says.

Jk grabs Jimin and pulls Jimin towards him.

Taemin shoves Jk causing Yoongi to shove Taemin back, Taemin then punching Yoongi and now a whole fight breaking out in the middle of the restaurant. 

Jimin sees everything thats happening and can't help but cry. He can't stand seeing his best friend teaming and the rest of the guys fighting, arguing and hurting each other.

Jimin can't take it anymore, he gets out of Jk's hold and runs out of the restaurant. 

Hoseok seems to be the only person to notice that Jimin is not there.

"Everyone stop!!" Hoseok yells.

Everyone stops and they all look at hose who looks really mad. Everyone looks around and notice that Jimin is missing. Everyone starts getting worried and scared.

Hoseok leaves the restaurant and try to run to Jimin but Jimin is no where to be seen.