10

Authors POV

After Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung were done baking cookies and finished eating them, Jimin had fallen asleep on the couch while Jungkook and Taehyung were on the floor playing video games.

about an hour later Yoongi came back from work.

He walked inside and put his coat on the coat hanger and took off his shoes. He hears voices coming from the living room so he walked over to the living.

He sees Taehyung and Jungkook playing video games. he then looks at the couch and sees Jimin sleeping peacefully. 

Taehyung and Jungkook start getting loud and start yelling at each other. 

Yoongi walks over to Jimin and picks him up, carrying him to Yoongi's room.

Once they got to Yoongi's room, Yoongi gently placed Jimin down on his bed.

Yoongi went over to his closet and changed out of his work clothes, to some comfy clothes.

Once he was done he walked over to where Jimin was and got into bed with him. 

Once he got into bed, Yoongi brought Jimin close to him, Jimin snuggled close to Yoongi.

And they both took a nap.

Taemin's POV

I miss my little ChimChim so much, i should call him.

I pick up my phone and call Jimin but he doesn't answer

"hmm.. thats strange, he always answers my call" 

Maybe i should call Kai.

I called Kai. 

K"yeah?" 

T"are you with Jimin right now?"

K" no,why?"

T" i called him and he didn't pick up, so i was thinking maybe he's with you"

K"oh, well he's not, I'm at home"

T"....have you even went to Jimin's place to check on him?!"

K".....no"

T" this is why i didn't trust you! ugh."

K"ok ok calm down, I'm sure he's safe and probably coloring in his coloring book right now, ill check on him right now, don't worry" 

T"you better" 

i hung up, he's so irresponsible, especially with Jimin, this is why didn't trust him with Jimin, i should have taken my little Chim with me

good thing my break is almost here so i can go back and check on him, maybe i can bring him here to America with me so i can take care of him

Kai's POV

After the phone call with Taemin i grabbed my keys and drove over to Jimins place.

When i arrived i knocked on his door but there was no answer.

hmm weird...

I grabbed the spare key Taemin gave to me for jimin's door just incase, and opened the door with it.

i walked inside and found no Jimin.

....i know Jimin doesn't work today.. unless he went out?

maybe i should wait to see if he comes back.

I sit on the couch and then fell asleep. 

I woke up and looked at the time...it was 11PM!!!

Jimin still wasn't in the house

Jimin..where could you be?

Authors POV

Jimin was still asleep but then wakes up crying and looking around the room still terrified from his dream

this woke up Yoongi, "What happened baby?!?" Yoongi said worrying about Jimin.

Jimin looked at Yoongi and hugged him tightly still crying

"shh its ok baby, did you have a bad dream?" Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded.

"What did you dream about?" Yoongi asked again, "M-my parents..." Jimin broke down in tears again.