12

Authors POV

Next morning arrives, everyone is sleeping in the living room. Everyone had fallen asleep after the few movies the guys had watched last night.

Jimin was the first to wake up, he got up and made his way to the kitchen, he decided to make the others breakfast.

Jimin grabbed all the ingredients he needed and started to make pancakes.

After Jimin was done making the pancakes he washed some fruit and made smiley faces on the pancakes with the fruit.

Jimin put the plates down the table and prepares everything.

Jimin walks backs to the living room were the guys are at and wakes each of them up by kissing there faces.

"Wake up daddy's" Jimin said looking at the guys move around and starting to wake up.

"What time is it?" Jin says while rm rolls off the couch and lands on the remote on the floor and breaking it.

"shit" rm mumbles

"its 8:40" Jimin says as Jin gets up.

"I'll go make breakfast" Jin says getting up

"no need to eomma" Jimin says smiling while jin looks at Jimin confused.

"Why is that?" Jk asks

"Because i made breakfast already daddy" Jimin says while walking to the kitchen, the others look at each other a bit confused but the get up and follow Jimin into the kitchen.

They all walk in the kitchen and see the food.

"Surprise"Jimin says and giggle

"You know how to cook?" Jin asks

"Mhm i learned on my own and my friend helped me"Jimin says while pouring orange juice in cups and puts them next to the plates.

"Wow thats interesting" Hoseok says, everyone sits down at the table and eat.

"This is really good Jiminie"Taehyung says and the others agree.

"Thanks"Jimin says while smiling happily

Everyone finishes eating and Jin and Yoongi grab the plates and wash them while Jm goes upstairs to his room to go play with his toys.

Rm goes to his laptop in his office and decides to have a little surprise for everyone.